“"fine dining" or light lunch, both done well”
Review of Milton Brasserie

Milton Brasserie
Ranked #5 of 42 Restaurants in Banchory
Price range: US$13 - US$33
Cuisines: Scottish
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed January 22, 2018

I have visited Milton Brasserie twice in recent months, and enjoyed my food both times. The first was a more formal "fine dining" sort of lunch, and the food was very tasty. We then returned for a lighter lunch of soup and sandwich. The soup, both the daily special and the Cullen Skink, were delicious and we both enjoyed the parsnip crisps that accompanied it. The sandwich turned out to be an open sandwich which wasn't what we had expected. There isn't a wide choice of sandwich fillings but what we had was fine, if less memorable than the soup or crisps!

1  Thank Gardener_Lndon

Reviewed January 17, 2018 via mobile

My partner took me here for a birthday lunch. There is a lovely warm atmosphere in the restaurant and the food itself was fantastic. I had the trout and my partner had a burger.
It took a bit of time to get the bill once we had finished. We would happily return.

Reviewed December 12, 2017

I often pop in for coffee and a cake while cycling the Deeside way.
I ask for an extra strong, extra hot latte and it’s alway delicious. All the home baking is wonderful but I particularly love the raspberry bakewell muffins, mouthwatering!
This prices for coffee and cake are extremely reasonably too.
The staff are all wonderful Gillian in particular has a fabulous manner with the customers.
They have ample seating and usually serve coffee and snacks in the conservatory.
The Milton is in a beautiful setting with ample parking

2  Thank Veronica T
Reviewed December 7, 2017

Had my first Christmas lunch of the season with a group of friends. Very pleasant atmosphere, plenty of helpful staff. Two of us had fish and chips which were fairly large on a mountain of supermarket frozen fries. There was a menu that has a 2 or 3 course option including coffee, but read the menu carefully as this menu was not the best financial option. Over all, a pleasant experience

1  Thank A P
Reviewed November 6, 2017

Always visit here on a regular basis for coffee and delicious scones, but decided to come recently for afternoon tea. The afternoon tea was very good, and in particular the cakes were delicious, and overalll was great value for money, I’d definetely recommend