“Birthday Party”

Cuisines: Scottish
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed March 13, 2018

Held a 60th birthday party meal here on Saturday 10th March. Super atmosphere and lovely food. Attentive staff led by owner Jay.Would recommend for evening functions .

1  Thank MaryMV5279HW

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

Went out to the conservatory section for afternoon tea & cake. Cakes were lovely but service quite slow & a little haphazzard. Place was busy, guess another server would have helped.

Reviewed March 7, 2018 via mobile

Such a shame, if you’d visited Milton 2 years ago you would have been in for some treat. The place is lovely and so are the staff. My friends and I had Sunday lunch, beef was tough as old boots with no flavour, only a splash of gravy, yorkies were dried out. My friend got no green beans, my tarter sauce never arrived. Puddings and starters were nothing special, expensive for what it was. Sorry, I was really hoping the standards had got better.

Reviewed January 22, 2018

I have visited Milton Brasserie twice in recent months, and enjoyed my food both times. The first was a more formal "fine dining" sort of lunch, and the food was very tasty. We then returned for a lighter lunch of soup and sandwich. The soup, both the daily special and the Cullen Skink, were delicious and we both enjoyed the parsnip crisps that accompanied it. The sandwich turned out to be an open sandwich which wasn't what we had expected. There isn't a wide choice of sandwich fillings but what we had was fine, if less memorable than the soup or crisps!

1  Thank Gardener_Lndon
Reviewed January 17, 2018 via mobile

My partner took me here for a birthday lunch. There is a lovely warm atmosphere in the restaurant and the food itself was fantastic. I had the trout and my partner had a burger.
It took a bit of time to get the bill once we had finished. We would happily return.