Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Kelowna Wine Tasting Tour with Dinner Options

Book in advance
from
C$76.93
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Say High to Okanagan Tours
from C$76.93
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 15, 2019

We went for a wine tasting tour price was great. The wineries were excellent, the staff was knowledgeable. Most of what impressed me was the driver went out of her way to take us to the best places in town for big reds. Sharon knows her stuff. I highly recommend this company.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed February 4, 2019

Incredible Sunset Dinner Tour. The wine tasting were awesome great venues a variety of different wines. I told Sharon we preferred red wine, she knew the best places in the Okanagan Valley for our tastings. She suggested to finish off with a sunset tasting and a dinner it was amazing. The waiter came and did a wine tasting at the table and suggested some dishes to pair with the wines and icewines. Our group loved all Sharon's suggestions. She knows her wines and the best part of our tour experience was the Summerhill Pyramid Private Tour and the tasting at the table. The cost was worth it. Thank you again, we highly recommend this company.

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

The owner picked us up and dropped us off at our Airbnb. She was a really friendly and knowledgeable guide who took us to some really great wineries. We learned a lot about the local wineries and Canadian wine. It was a Really interesting and enjoyable day out. Highly recommend

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

This company offered a delightful, custom experience just for me. I was very impressed with the friendly hosts that dedicated their time to me, during my short tour. I recommend this team of winery experts to families, groups of friends and singles alike as they will make your stay the most perfect experience for you. I'm very satisfied and can't wait to go back!

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

We did the bachelorette wine tour with Bill and it was absolutely fantastic! Easy communication leading up to the tour and perfectly executed. Bill was awesome throughout the whole trip, providing backgrounds of the wineries we visited and ensuring all members of our group were enjoying themselves. Would absolutely book another tour with Bill!

Date of experience: June 2018