Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Kelowna Wine Tasting Tour with Dinner Options

Book in advance
from
C$76.93
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Say High to Okanagan Tours
from C$76.93
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 20, 2019 via mobile

Most of winery tour companies did
not allow me to book by only one person. But this tour company kindly accept my reservation.
The tour guide, Bill, is the wine professional and arranged the places depending upon my taste.
Also he has a lot of knowledge about wine and that impressed me quite a lot.
I have to bring wines to Tokyo, so he kindly support me to pack wines by arranging box.
I really enjoyed the half day tour and I strongly recommend this tour company for your winery tour as your precious memory!!

Date of experience: March 2019
1  Thank tsutomuy2019
Reviewed February 15, 2019

Our guide, Sharon and Bill, were great. We were ahead of schedule so Sharon worked in an extra stop. Kelowna is really charming with lots of skilled local Winemakers. I will definitely do this again and recommend Say High to Okanagan Tours.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed February 15, 2019

We went for a wine tasting tour price was great. The wineries were excellent, the staff was knowledgeable. Most of what impressed me was the driver went out of her way to take us to the best places in town for big reds. Sharon knows her stuff. I highly recommend this company.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed February 4, 2019

Incredible Sunset Dinner Tour. The wine tasting were awesome great venues a variety of different wines. I told Sharon we preferred red wine, she knew the best places in the Okanagan Valley for our tastings. She suggested to finish off with a sunset tasting and a dinner it was amazing. The waiter came and did a wine tasting at the table and suggested some dishes to pair with the wines and icewines. Our group loved all Sharon's suggestions. She knows her wines and the best part of our tour experience was the Summerhill Pyramid Private Tour and the tasting at the table. The cost was worth it. Thank you again, we highly recommend this company.

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

The owner picked us up and dropped us off at our Airbnb. She was a really friendly and knowledgeable guide who took us to some really great wineries. We learned a lot about the local wineries and Canadian wine. It was a Really interesting and enjoyable day out. Highly recommend

Date of experience: August 2018