Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Kelowna Wine Tasting Tour with Dinner Options

Book in advance
from
C$76.93
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Say High to Okanagan Tours
from C$76.93
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 13, 2022 via mobile

The View Winery & Vineyard in West Kelowna BC was an awesome experience. It was my Grand Daughters Wedding Bridal Dinner and we had so much fun with family and friends. The View had so many different flavours and we tried them all. The Dinner was great with different cheeses, meats, and veggies. The evening was fabulous and the temperature was just right for enjoying an evening outside under the cabana eating and drinking the to-die-for wines. I will definitely partake in that delicious wine tasting experience again at The View. I even bought a bottle of their White Rhino. I love the little red high heel label. The hand made soaps that are sold at The View are fabulous and they sell other really neat trinkets and jewelry. The other really unique addition to the decor the different styles of red high heels that people have donated displaying them in various ways around the establishment. Great place to go, I highly recommend The View Winery and Vineyard.
Deborah P

Date of experience: July 2022
Reviewed May 1, 2021 via mobile

What an amazing wine tour! Bill was extremely accommodating and set everything up for us perfectly. Our tour was with Chris and he was so much fun! He had us laughing all day and also gave us some amazing information about the Okanagan. We tried excellent wine and the wineries were all beautiful. I would highly recommend this wine tour! It was truly amazing!

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed September 21, 2020

This wine tour was the highlight of our trip to Kelowna! Our tour guide Bill was an absolute delight. We booked the tour quite last minute, but he managed to get us into some phenomenal wineries! All of the wineries were so different from one another it was impossible to be bored. Along the way we visited smaller boutique wineries (such as a self-sustaining organic winery with the most adorable goats and chickens) and larger-scale, internationally recognized wineries.

Bills passion for wine is obvious and he took the time to share his vast knowledge with us throughout the tour. We learned so much on the tour, such as the unique features of Okanagan wine and how to successfully pair food with wine. The experience truly enhanced our appreciation for wine! I am already looking forward to planning another tour with Bill in the future!

Date of experience: September 2020
Reviewed September 20, 2020

My girlfriend and I did our first ever wine tour and went with this company. We weren't sure what to expect but we were immediately greeted by Bill with a great big smile on his face and from then on it was amazing. Bill is extremely versed in the world of wine and is able to answer anything you ask him. He's extremely engaging and very well received by all the winery staff and owners. Would highly recommend going with this company as they really make it one to remember.

Date of experience: September 2020
Reviewed August 16, 2020

Great experience with Bill. Right from the moment we booked the tour I had a good feeling about how the day was going to go. The wineries were all great and Bill’s attention to detail and knowledge was beyond my expectations. Would be hard to beat this tour and I wouldn’t book with anyone else.

Date of experience: August 2020