We were traveling with our friends and rented a two bedroom townhouse for 2 nights, and none of us wanted to leave. Suites were fully equiped and they even put a King Size topper in the second bedroom for us. Downtown Kelowna is approx 5 to 10 minute drive away and restaurants at the wineries are close, but we purchased groceries and ate all of our meals in - much more affordable that way, and we could drink all the wine we wanted! It was the perfect choice for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exit from Highway 97 either Northbound or Southbound at Campbell Rd, on the Westside of the Bennett Bridge over Lake Okanagan at Kelowna. Follow directional sign 3 kms to the Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Casa Loma Lakeshore Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Loma Lakeshore Hotel West Kelowna
- Casa Loma Lakeshore Resort Kelowna/West Kelowna