What a great resort! 4 of us stayed there for 2 weeks in one of the 3 bedroom condos and it was much cheaper than going to a hotel. I felt like I was at a cottage, it was so relaxing!
We took full advantage of the pool/hot tub/tennis courts and other amenities. We even did our laundry on site while we were there so that we didn't have to pack as much stuff.
Having a full kitchen was amazing, we didn't have to eat out once in 2 weeks!! The BBQ's on site were amazing!
The best part of all was the view! It was right on the lake, we could swim out there too or lie on the beach. There was a really nice trail that we had access to as well.
Waking up and looking out from the balcony to see the beautiful sunsets every morning was definitely the highlight of each day for me!
If I had to make one suggestion for this resort, it would be to allow pets on the premises. I would love to come back to the Okanagan for a vacation sometime and I would stay at Casa Loma again if I could bring my dog.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exit from Highway 97 either Northbound or Southbound at Campbell Rd, on the Westside of the Bennett Bridge over Lake Okanagan at Kelowna. Follow directional sign 3 kms to the Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Casa Loma Lakeshore Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Loma Lakeshore Hotel West Kelowna
- Casa Loma Lakeshore Resort Kelowna/West Kelowna