“Sammy's is consistently good!”

Sammy J's Grill & Bar
Ranked #11 of 98 Restaurants in West Kelowna
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Kelowna, Canada
“Sammy's is consistently good!”
Reviewed 13 January 2013

Nice place. Friendly staff, food was great! Try the twisted lobster tails, I bet you will be back for more!

Visited July 2012

West Kelowna, Canada
“Nice decor food disappointing.”
Reviewed 5 January 2013

Saturday evening as a local resident my husband and I had been wanting to try this new pub out in our area.
The wait staff was very good, the food quality was very poor, the steak was tough, the greens were wilted. A steak sandwich is not difficult for a chef...but you do have to start with quality meat and greens etc. The steak was grilled rare as asked for but it was so tough and not seasoned. Who cares if your spouting "Black Angus Beef" in you menu if it's not top quality. How difficult is it to use crisp Arugala? A bunch of wilted unseasoned greens isn't anything ...chef!
If your asking for top dollar give me quality. Sorry I won't be back and I won't refer your pub.

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank Donna B
Kelowna
“Very nice lounge style restaurant”
Reviewed 28 December 2012

I was very impressed with Sammy J's and look forward to returning as staff were very warm and did not try food yet as just had a couple beers in lounge.

Visited December 2012
Vancouver, Canada
“Service and Quality, top notch!”
Reviewed 27 October 2012

We dined at Sammy Js in West Kelowna with our friends on Friday evening. The place was jumping yet the service was excellent. Much like you’d hope for at a high end (read: expensive) dining establishment. The food was tasty and all in all, this place rocks!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Maestro
Vancouver, Canada
“Best server ever!”
Reviewed 21 October 2012

I recently was in town on business and had Sammy J's recommended to me by a friend in town,great food, great atmosphere fear. What stood out most thought was our server, I think her name was Jordan, she has purple hair and was by fair the best server I have ever had. I recommend asking for her if you visit.

• Visited October 2012