Pegasus Riding School & Trail Rides - CLOSED
Review Highlights
I love Pegasus riding school and trail rides

I went here this summer and it was amazing the horses are well trained I know from experience how... read more

Reviewed November 2, 2020
jessiel83
Pretty good

The ride was really fun.It was a good servus and I would like to go there again😀!the horses there... read more

Reviewed July 2, 2019
troyv366
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Went for a trailride, horses are very good behaved and well kept. The view from the trail was awesome. Going to make this a yearly visit.

Date of experience: May 2013
6  Thank Brad H
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Booked a trail ride for my family and I and was very satisfied with the service. Awesome scenery, great horses and a knowledgable guide! Thank you!

Date of experience: August 2013