Pegasus Riding School & Trail Rides - CLOSED
Review Highlights
I love Pegasus riding school and trail rides

I went here this summer and it was amazing the horses are well trained I know from experience how... read more

Reviewed November 2, 2020
jessiel83
Pretty good

The ride was really fun.It was a good servus and I would like to go there again😀!the horses there... read more

Reviewed July 2, 2019
troyv366
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 21, 2015

Danielle the owner operator of Pegasus really does an amazing job. Her trail rides are perfect for riders at all levels. The trails you go on have spectacular views and all the horses are well trained. She has a variety of horses again suited to riders of all levels. If you want to learn how to barrel race this is the place.

I highly recommend Pegasus

Date of experience: March 2015
1  Thank Keith F
Reviewed August 22, 2014

We had a great time riding horses today with Pegasus Stables. I would especially like to thank Sarah for being so wonderful with the kids. The horses were well trained and co-operative and Sarah made us feel very safe and comfortable. Memories were made that we will treasure!!

Date of experience: August 2014
3  Thank Supermommy72
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Went for a trailride, horses are very good behaved and well kept. The view from the trail was awesome. Going to make this a yearly visit.

Date of experience: May 2013
6  Thank Brad H
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Booked a trail ride for my family and I and was very satisfied with the service. Awesome scenery, great horses and a knowledgable guide! Thank you!

Date of experience: August 2013