Pegasus Riding School & Trail Rides - CLOSED
Review Highlights
I love Pegasus riding school and trail rides

I went here this summer and it was amazing the horses are well trained I know from experience how... read more

Reviewed November 2, 2020
jessiel83
Pretty good

The ride was really fun.It was a good servus and I would like to go there again😀!the horses there... read more

Reviewed July 2, 2019
troyv366
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 13, 2015

The horses are friendly, beautiful and well cared for. The owner is a little rough around the edges but I think she means well. Our trail guide was excellent. The view on the trails is breathtaking.

Date of experience: October 2015
1  Thank Laura S
Reviewed August 22, 2015

Awesome value, Rick was amazing with the kids and first time riders alike. The place is a farm so if you need to be pampered, go to a spa, but if you want a great horse riding experience, this was a blast, the kids are still talking about it. Laid back fun, a must do.

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed August 2, 2015 via mobile

The horses were very well cared for, knew the trails well and the tour guide Rick was fantastic. Would definitely recommend this place. Very easy to reserve, we got in the same day we called and the prices are very reasonable. Will be back!

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed July 10, 2015 via mobile

Owner was nothing to brag about. Rick on the other hand was unbelievable!! Horses were well behaved and the ride had amazing views. I would recommend this place and I will be going again.

Date of experience: July 2015
1  Thank Mark B
Reviewed July 1, 2015

I rode with our 10 and 15 year old sons and their 2 friends. Upon arrival we met a boarder and fed her horse. we were promptly suited up in helmet an driving boots.
Fabulous experience on Canada Day with our guide Rick. He was very patient with my hesitant 10 year old son and managed to get him off the lead line in the very end.

Danielle, I believe the owner, comes across as gruff and lacks "customer service" skills. She knew ahead of time that I had children with me that were not my own, but never mentioned signing waivers, and that I could not sign as I was not a parent. She was ticked off , ended up saying "oh well its too late now". But did let me sign, and allowed them to ride.

The port-potty is clean and decorated quite nicely with fresh pine boughs and scented cones giving it a nice appearance.

For $40 per hour, the experience was very satisfying. You definitely are not getting a "tourist" experience; rather more of a "down home" feel and for that we were thankful. However with that comes little things like a lack of professionalism and customer service with Danielle. That said, she is very knowledgeable about her horse. The horses are extremely well trained and provided an excellent experience for all of the riders in our group.
Rick is definitely the guide you want, as he takes pictures and does have great personality and customer service skills.

I'd definitely return if we ever come back to BC! Thank you for a great ride Danielle and Rick. Next time we'll ride for 2 hours :-)

Date of experience: July 2015