Pegasus Riding School & Trail Rides - CLOSED
Review Highlights
I love Pegasus riding school and trail rides

I went here this summer and it was amazing the horses are well trained I know from experience how... read more

Reviewed November 2, 2020
jessiel83
Pretty good

The ride was really fun.It was a good servus and I would like to go there again😀!the horses there... read more

Reviewed July 2, 2019
troyv366
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 23, 2017 via mobile

We had booked a 1.5hr trail ride. The welcome on the ranch was a little bit awkward. The co worker wasn't there and the owner was a bit pissed. While we were waiting the co worker arrived and didn't say anything to us. We left an half hour later. During the ride she didn't say a lot about the surroundings and stuff.
The horses looked nice and taken care off. The ride was the same way back and forth, that was too bad.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed June 21, 2017

We went here for my daughter's birthday and really enjoyed the trail ride. It was the first time any of us had been on a horse. The staff were super friendly and they helped us have a great time doing something we would not normally try. I am thankful they could help my daughter have a great birthday. The horses were great and made the whole experience a great one. They got us in on very short notice as well.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed October 18, 2016

Had an amazing time. Wanted to do the 2 hour ride, but due to possible bad weather joined the 1 hour ride earlier in the morning instead. Horses were beautiful, well behaved and well looked after. Trail guide was very friendly. Supplied us with cowboy boots and helmets. Trail was a good combination of forest riding and easier paths. Would highly recommend!

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed September 3, 2016

The ride is a gorgeous mix of forest trails and open views of the lake and valley. The guide even takes pictures for you at the best vantage point on your camera free of charge. Our guide was excellent. She was very helpful and informative while being easy to talk to. The value was also incredible. $40 for an hour ride with an outstanding view and such an excellent experience is unprecedented. Highly recommend!

Date of experience: September 2016
2  Thank Graydon C
Reviewed August 18, 2016 via mobile

This was my second visit here for a ride. The horses are all so well behaved and calm. They let you trot along the trails. We took the 2 hour tour where you ride along into forest trails into a meadow and then to a view point of the lake and boucherie mountain. I would love to go again for another ride!

Date of experience: August 2016