We just returned from a five day stay at The Cove and enjoyed every minute of it. We had a one bedroom suite with mountain and lake view, huge deck, laundry facilities, soaker tub, and full kitchen. We found the entire property extremely clean, and hotel staff were all friendly and helpful. Because of off season we only paid $119 per night and found it to be very quiet. With all units having a patio or a balcon y it may get noisy during peak times, but we will definately return. We really appreciated the heated underground parking. We never tried the Bonfire Restaurant so I can't comment on that but it did look lovely and the menu was quite extensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cove Lakeside Resort is a luxury all-suite resort featuring 120 elegantly decorated one, two and three bedroom suites, indulgent treatments at The Spa at the Cove, a private lakefront beach, two seasonal outdoor pools and a private marina. With a peaceful waterfront setting and dramatic views of Okanagan Lake, we are a place where the beauty and solitude of nature is just 20 minutes from the shops and restaurants of downtown Kelowna. While our surroundings are known for their breathtaking views and recreational opportunities; unparalleled guest service and boutique-style hospitality are the heart of The Cove Lakeside Resort experience. Whether you’re visiting for a family vacation, romantic getaway, wedding celebration or corporate gathering, you will feel truly at home away from it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Cove Lakeside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cove Lakeside Hotel West Kelowna
- Cove Lakeside Westbank
- The Cove Lakeside Resort Kelowna/West Kelowna