1,316 results
All reviewscoral baysea viewwater basketballcrazy spoonrelaxing holidaysmall bayroom numberplenty of sunbedssnack menuplenty of choiceevening entertainmentyear after yearthree starmeat dishesage groupquiet locationall inclusive guests
Reviewed April 18, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here all inclusive for the second week of the Easter holidays, and yet the amount of children there were minimal! Staff were very friendly and nothing was too much trouble! Ignore the reviews about the food, unless you’re used to 5 star luxury!! The food choice is varied and there’s something for everyone, can’t complain!! Only slight downside is that all inclusive drinks is only until midnight, from then till the bar closes its half price drinks. However I would definitely return and definitely recommend!

2  Thank 878lexie
Reviewed April 12, 2018

We arrived at this location as part of a very last minute decision to escape the Winter Weather in the UK. It turned out that the hotel only opens at Easter and we had arrived on the first day of the season. This, by far, influenced our immediate opinion of the hotel, being lovely and quiet! However even three days later when the rest of the hoards started to arrive the hotel never felt over crowded. I was thankful to never fight for a lounger!
The hotel itself was lovely, the staff accommodating, the rooms clean (definitely pay for a sea view if you have an option). We travelled with a teenage daughter so there were three of us in a standard room. Apparently the 'z bed' was comfortable - although it didn't look it! Being all inclusive, and two of us being quite fussy eaters, I have to say that there were always something which could be chosen. For the less fussy the choice is wide and varied and the availability hot food for children between three and five, I am sure has saved numerous frazzled parents (the samosas were delicious with a beer!)

Overall the week was fabulous, and I wouldn't think twice about going back should the opportunity arise.

Stayed: March 2018
4  Thank Melanie C
Reviewed April 10, 2018 via mobile

I was moved to this hotel from near by hotel which was not a problem. All we needed was clean room and shower. Rooms are simple but clean. It was perfect! Location is great as well.
Their bar however is a very sad place. The bartender Jamez always looks miserable. There were some "problem customers" and he proceeded to argue with them in front of other people. We had to wait to be served because he wanted to be right. Overall his attitude is poor.
Also if you would like to pay with credit card at the bar, you have to have to be taken to the reception. Really annoying. My dad doesn't speak English and he could not understand why he had to go back and forth.
It really made me not to want to go to lobby and spend my money there!

Housekeeping was good. Breakfast was good. Cats are awesome!

Reviewed April 9, 2018 via mobile

Great, value for money hotel. The rooms are really nice with great views! The hotel overall is very clean (rooms, pool, common areas). Very friendly staff (except on one occasion where the man was rude but i let it slide). There are some areas that could be improved slightly but would definitely recommend! Overall had a great time there.

2  Thank Petros H
Reviewed April 9, 2018

I have just returned from a wonderful week’s stay at the Queen’s Bay Hotel. This was my first visit to Cyprus. The hotel has just re-opened for the season and the team there have almost everything spot on. The hotel itself is set amongst beautiful scenery with stunning views across the bay. It is set back from the main road, just five minutes walk from the bus stop offering a really easy-to-use bus service (accessing Coral Bay on the hotel’s side or Paphos Harbour on the opposite side).

The hotel was exceptionally clean throughout. The rooms were light and airy. There were plenty of sun beds during this part of the year, each with a brand new sun bed cushion. There were sun beds around the pool with a fixed parasol between every two, also sun beds across the lawned areas. Some of the terraces had sun beds too, so all in all I would like to think that there was good provision on this front. All of the staff were fantastic, working with smiles on their faces at all times. I am not going to single anyone out because everyone was just lovely. They were always helpful and spoke excellent English.

I stayed on an All-Inclusive basis. Most of the meals were brilliant, I couldn’t really fault them. The hotel is rated 3* plus with TUI, which was a fair rating on the food front. Sometimes I went out for lunch or dinner but that’s because I like to mix it up. The various beer, spirits, wine, cocktails, even Nescafé coffee tasted fab!

On a final note, I had a treatment at Planet Spa at the hotel too. This is the first time I have ever done this on holiday. It was a wonderful treatment. You can ask for what you would like and try to negotiate on the price a little.

If you are visiting the Queen’s Bay Hotel anytime soon, you are sure to have a wonderful break in the sunshine:)

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends