“Underachieving ”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

I am writing because I would like this cafe to take on the feedback and be better.
Firstly I thought the staff were very pleasant and the food was reasonably tasty . I have in the past waited an eternity for food here however it was not too long on this occasion.
Ok here's where they need to improve. The decor in there is drab and windows completely steamed up. The industrial structure could be made a feature of and the walls need some thought. Blinds look greasy and furniture is dated.
The moment we walked in we could smell the greasy fry up ambience. When we left, we went straight home and put all our clothes straight in the wash as all we could smell were the cooking smells of the cafe. I felt like we'd cooked it ourselves.
It is such a shame as it's fantastically situated and full of potential however I will not go there again until it is refurbished and upgraded.

3  Thank Sdvtw

Reviewed February 17, 2018 via mobile

Friendly, excellent food, large portions we had breakfast , beans on toast , a tin and a half of beans with thick crispy toast, cheese on toast two toast, two types of cheese, really tasty. I will definitely be coming back

Reviewed February 10, 2018

Popped in for a cappuccino which was very good indeed. Came out smelling like a cooked breakfast because the cooking area isn't separated from the eating area - a relatively minor point which wouldn't stop me going there again.

Reviewed December 12, 2017 via mobile

Felt it was expensive for what it is, eggs were hard and toast was cold and the service is slow. 2 staff aren’t enough when it’s busy. Probably wouldn’t go again as felt nearly £30 for 2 breakfasts and 4 drinks is very over priced especially when they use cheap cartons of juice and charged £1.70 for a small glass.

Reviewed November 22, 2017 via mobile

Had a delicious lunch of tuna mayo jacket potato with a lovely and colourful side salad and home made colslaw here today. We were both ravenous, having walked the coastal path from Llandudno to Llandrillo yn Rhos in the wind and rain. Excellent value for money, warm welcome and plenty to choose from on the menue. The place was very busy - always a good sign. Diolch yn fawr!

1  Thank Shan J