“Very nice apartment and location”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
mclaughli...
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Very nice apartment and location”
Reviewed June 8, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Excellent hosts and very clean apartment with everything we needed. Would definitely return. Ideal location with balcony overlooking the beach and sea. Very helpful hosts. The apartment was well furnished and everything was in order.

Susan S
Maidenhead, United Kingdom
“Excellent appartment with spectacular views.”
Reviewed April 10, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We have used Blue Chip holiday company before and always found the properties to be of an excellent standard and this was no exception. The apartment was clean and tidy and had everything we needed to make our stay enjoyable. Bedding and towels were of good quality, furnishings and beds were comfortable and all electrical goods and equipment were in perfect order. Many items appeared brand new! I would have no hesitation in recommending this apartment.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
goldfinch...
Andover, United Kingdom
“Disappointing with a capital D”
Reviewed May 15, 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Superbly appointed apartment with quality fixtures and fittings totally ruined by the lack of housekeeping and management.

Phoned Manager for access as agreed and was delighted that we could get into the apartment one hour before normal. We were to meet outside the property gates at 1.45pm. As the Blue chip Manager was not there at 1.45 I sent a text and he told me he was collecting materials and would be with us soon. Not a good start; we had had a long journey and the public house we had to park outside adjacent to the property gates, had asked us to move on. The manager eventually arrived at 2.10pm and I was taken back to find him arrive in a plumbing trade van. He had a T shirt with his name on his back: I asked if he was the owner but he told me he just manages the appartment. He let us in to the car park by opening the gates by punching the numbers into a key pad. (He could have given me the code by text that would have saved us waiting outside the gates and annoying the public house!)

On entering the apartment the Manager pointed out a heating thermostatic but when he tried to alter the temperature he could adjust the dial and said that he would look at it before he left. (He forgot but did call back later). He pointed out the different rooms and took us through to the lounge with the fabulous views. The outside of the windows where clearly dirty and so was the inside and marred the view. I pointed this out and he told me that you could not keep the windows clean being so close to the sea! I said ok but the inside should be clean. He agreed and asked me if I wanted him to send the cleaner back. I declined we are only on a 4 night break and the last thing I wanted was to have to organise my time around a cleaner
I booked this (reported 5 star apartment via Blue Chip Holiday) for myself, partner and elderly mother . It was booked for its quality, lift access and views.

I do not expect to find a costly (£459 for four nights in May) apartment to be so lacking in Housekeeping and management.

Access arrangement poor – would a key safe not be a better option? The manager only handed the keys over to us and gave us no other information about the property.

For our 4 night break we were left only 1 tea towel , 2 dishwasher tablets, washing up liquid and 1 sponge scourer?! The sink was not clean and the work top behind the knife block was not either. The oven gloves although looking clean had dried food on them. The kitchen waste bin was only small and there were no extra waste bags.

The handle on the dishwasher and adjacent cupboard Handel were all sticky.

Dining table had not been wiped down. There was a drip of red wine on it! (I did not clean it off)

Inside and outside of lounge windows dirty. I cleaned the inside so we could enjoy the views! (The stewards on cruise ships always seem to be able to keep their windows and balcony glass clean)

Mirror in hall way, glass cabinet in lounge, mirrors on wardrobe in twin room, all silver light switches and touch lights in bedrooms had marks and finger marks on them.

Bedside cabinet light in twin room not working. (Bulb had blown )

Bathroom towels small in size, grey in colour and not soft.

One bed in the twin room had the bed made up with its sheet inside out.

Sweet paper found in main bedroom waste paper basket.

Toilets not totally clean and bathroom surfaces dusty.

Both Toilet seats were loose (En-Suite and Main Bathroom)

Quality bedding ,but not ironed

(The management company may want to check out the hot water system it take ages for the water mix to equalize on the showers and kitchen taps and this must effect the water usage)

This is not good enough for a quality apartment was it really cleaned and checked before we went in? I don’t think so!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The View
Liked least: The Housekeeping and management
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
18 May 2015
Many thanks for providing us with your comments following your stay, and we are sorry that there were aspects of the apartment that you were disappointed with.
The quality and cleanliness of all of our properties is extremely important to us, and this feedback has been passed on to our quality team to ensure that the standard of the apartment meets what is expected by our guests.
We always ask that any cleanliness or maintenance problems are reported during your stay so that we can arrange for the property manager to return and rectify any issues, and we are certain that the cleaner would have been more than happy to do so in this case.

Once again, thank you for providing us with this review as without this we wouldn’t be able to improve the standard of both our service and accommodation provided.

Best regards,

Blue Chip Holidays
LJW376
Surrey, United Kingdom
“Just perfect!”
Reviewed February 1, 2015 for a stay in May 2014

We had a lovely stay here in May 2014. The apartment was beautifully furnished and immaculately clean. The kitchen had everything we needed and was well stocked with good quality utensils/crockery etc. Tesco delivery meant we didn't even have to go to the supermarket. The balcony was lovely to enjoy a morning coffee looking out to sea. Perfect location for the kids to go out alone (sweet shop underneath apartment!) Small grassed area at front which you can supervise from balcony.
Beds were super comfy with plumped pillows and snuggly duvet.
The only thing I missed was a big bath towel - they were a bit on the skimpy side

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The apartment was beautifully presented and everything worked!
Liked least: Would have liked bigger towels
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing