“AMAZING”

The Old Bridge Inn
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 19, 2017

I've been coming to OBI for years now. Every time I come, I leave more than satisfied. Everything is always amazingly delicious. I always get the baked brie and end with cheesecake. You will NOT regret going. I tell everyone I know that they need to eat here!
Unlike red lobster or all those chain restaurants, OBI actually puts delicious vegetables with your meal. Great value for the amount of food they serve you as well. And the service is always great and friendly. I love it here.

Date of visit: August 2016
Write a reviewReviews (73)

Reviewed April 26, 2017

We had a lovely dinner at the Old Bridge Inn. The thing I really enjoyed was the lovely melange of vegetables served with my rainbow trout. The vegetables were perfectly roasted and just delicious

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed January 21, 2017

This is one of the best restaurants in the area, the food is always good , the portions ,healthy and the service is great. Large outdoor patio , the Old Bridge Inn is located at a Young's Point and is accessible by boat are vehicle. The chef is creative and there are usually several different special every night. The same owners have been operating this restaurant for over 10 years.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed December 19, 2016

We often go to OBI in the summer for lunch on the patio. Excellent food and friendly service. In the cooler months eating beside the cosy wood stove is fun.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed October 17, 2016

My husband & I have visited 2x now & the food was excellent. Service, a little rushed between appy & main course, but it was a tad busy. We had a nice drink & a Shrimp Cocktail to start, which was served warm with homemade cocktail sauce. My main, Duck leg confit was excellent, veggies supper & twice baked potato was fantastic! My husbands main, Tandori pork was good as well served with the same veg & potato. Great 1/2 litre red house wine & our special coffees were a great finish...our dessert...lol!!!

Date of visit: October 2016