“Best Eggs Benedict Ever.”
Review of Parkys Eatery

Parkys Eatery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Cromford
Price range: US$7 - US$132
Description: A comfortable place to sit and eat or relax the day away... Choice from a breakfast lunch or bistro evening menu whilst enjoying the soft jazz tones ... From a simple bowl of home made soup , a coffee , a cake, a speciality tea or a delightful freshly made onsight meal come and enjoy our hospitality ... Take out welcome or simply spend some time lounging inside or out with us .. A warm welcome ...
Reviewed February 16, 2018

This is a fantastic cafe - my husband had the full Eglish breakfast which was beautifully cooked and HUGE! I had eggs benedict - the muffins were fresh, the eggs were poached to perfection and the sauce was just right. We did not have to eat again until 4pm when we returned for cake. Divine!

2  Thank Anna B

Reviewed February 14, 2018

Unlike the last reviewer I was very pleased to see my table that I had reserved, clearly shown when I arrived! I thought that was very good service. We had the most wonderful afternoon tea ( for lunch!!) and a glass of prosecco on a very wet Valentine's Day. Unlimited tea and coffee and an excellent range of sweet and savoury items. The guests on the next table had the most amazing gluten free afternoon tea imaginable. The service is discreet yet attentive - a step up from your average tea shop!

1  Thank Robinhood1
Reviewed February 14, 2018 via mobile

As we heard from so many people on how good Parkys is we booked for Breakfast. There's no wonder there are reserved notices on tables but then that's normal if somewhere is excellent isn't it? We both had the full English and coffees. All local produce and of the best quality ever. Your made to feel so welcome and the service is fantastic. The owners have done an amazing job here its simply brilliant. We will be booking a table for an evening meal soon as the menu looks fab. Thanks alot guys. Jane & Tim.

1  Thank 123AdviceMan
Reviewed February 11, 2018

I don't like to be confronted with "Reserved" notices on every table, find this most unwelcoming, such a pity as this is far from the truth. Another couple in at the same time as us did make a similar comment about this.

In spite of the above:

We were made extremely welcome, the service was quick and efficient, our breakfasts were tip top and the coffee was piping hot.

Very imoressed with the varied menu, reasonable prices, and the extensive opening hours.
Am sure this establishment will be a great success and wish them well.

1  Thank 646johns646
Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

I live in the village. Popped in for breaky,
Look... just lovely lovely people, staff, owner Rob is a smashing guy, friendly, FUN and not in-ya-face or fake/false in any way yet professional.
Food? Spot on. Cooked well and not swimming in grease like most breakfasts. Mushrooms... amazing.! Coffee.. excellent! Sat here as billy no-mates in a great cosy corner, made me welcome and chilled.
Ive had an evening meal here as well. Equally as good. Give these guys a go

1  Thank Nick T