“Beautiful Restaurant”

Ranked #2 of 32 Restaurants in Betalbatim
Price range: US$150 - US$1,500
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 27, 2017

If someone looking for Sea Food or local cuisine then this is the place to visit for sure. Besides food, their ambience, environment and Live Music makes this place as one of the most happening place in entire Goa.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,515)

Reviewed June 22, 2017

Great food, great music, great service, great stay. Everything great about this place, its a true goan experience.

Must visit.

Reviewed June 21, 2017 via mobile

They have a great ambience and excellent.they serve very tasty goan food....especially pork and sausages.the cocktails too are good.staff is friendly n efficient

Reviewed June 20, 2017 via mobile

Having heard a lot of hype about this restaurant I had my mood set to try out this celebrity frequented place for once. No doubt it's famous amongst the locals as well as bunch of celebrities including Sachin Tendulkar himself I was sure that this place couldn't go wrong on me.

We visited on a weekend. Sadly it was a dry day due to the ongoing elections in goa. So we went ahead and ordered for some mocktails. With already pumped up expectations, on sipping the mocktail, I was disappointed to the core. There was no taste to it. It was all watered down to nothing. Had asked for less ice and the glass was full of ice.

Well that was not all. We ordered for Gobi Manchurian. The Gobi was RAW..! I thought they won't mess up the most common Monchow soup but well even after conveying that I don't want mushroom, there were pieces of mushroom in the soup. Russian salad that we ordered didn't have any pineapple. We were quite disappointed by now.

The only thing worth having that we ordered for was the Dal Tadka which we had with steamed rice. That's it.

I was quite surprised by the service. It was prompt no doubt. But the waiter was pushing us to order fast this was again a huge let down. We had gone there to enjoy food leisurely but the waiter made sure we ordered fast and leave early. Don't know why a restaurant would treat their customer this way. Quite surprising.

Any who. This is a wrap up on my review for this place. An utter disappointment. Won't recommend others to visit for sure.

With- Abhay Alpha, {Mayank Mahankal}

2  Thank neerajmahankal
Reviewed June 18, 2017

This is a place that is becoming a victim of its own popularity. We visit this place everytime we're in South Goa and over the last 4-5 years, we've seen the service level erode rapidly while the food is as good as ever. Would advise people to have a meal here on a non busy weekend