“Perfect for me”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Filips70
Milan, Italy
“Perfect for me”
Reviewed September 7, 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

It was the vacation I wonted. In case you looking for a place not in the middle of confusion, it's the perfect location. Lipa Noi is in the opposite part of Chaweng or Lamai (20 min by car). The location is very nice for two couple or a family. I thank the owner Mr Itty for opportunity I had to stay in his villa. I suggest everybody to explore very well this part of the coast that can reserve a lot of surprise for simplicity an originality (probably it's the last part of the island that remind as it was...in case you like confusion,crowded beach and trafic...forget this place. Of course you have to consider 16km , arrive to more commercial part of island.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
8 Jan 2017
Dear Filips70,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are glad you had the vacation you've wanted and that you liked the villa and it's location. It is always great to hear that our guests are happy and satisfied. We hope to see you again soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing