“Exceeded expectations!”
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Only 75 minutes to the  Magic Kingdom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

patiruss
Norwood, Massachusetts
“Exceeded expectations!”
Reviewed February 11, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

I rented this property for the last two years. I am disappointed that I will not be able rent again next year. My loss is your gain. I absolutely love it! The location is a short golf cart ride from Brownwood and Lake Sumter and many golf courses and rec centers. It is in walking distance to the neighbor pool.
The villa had everything a home needs along with a helpful handbook of local information. There was Wi-Fi, cable TV, a printer and telephone. My landlords had my pass issued so that I could the amenities at the Villages. There were kitchen staples and cleaning supplies available. It is a nicely furnished in a way that feels very comfortable. The owners are welcoming and considerate and available for any questions or concerns. I will miss them as well. Be assured that the Patio Villa is exactly as pictured and all amenities listed were available. I highly recommend this property.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
12 Feb 2018
Thank you for the great review! We will miss you too. Having worked in the hospitality business for 20 years, and before buying a home in The Villages, renting multiple different homes here, we knew what was needed in a quality home rental property. Our goal is to always go above and beyond. Our properties and our guests are special to us, as is The Villages experience!
chicken54...
Torrington, Connecticut
“Best two relaxing months we ever had.”
Reviewed February 9, 2018 for a stay in October 2017

The Village of Duval is central to all amenities. The neighborhood was quiet but yet very friendly. We were even invited to a meet and greet. Love the fact that you have a choice of pools to visit. There is so much to do at the Villages you never get bored.The two bedroom cottage was especially perfect. The kitchen, and baths were stocked with anything you may need. Cleanliness was outstanding.
Golf cart is another added perk, you really don't need a car.

. Would rate our stay a 10!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
12 Feb 2018
Thank you for the kind review! Our goal is always to give our customers the best possible stay while visiting The Villages. Having rented multiple houses ourselves over the years we realized that many were lacking everything needed for an all inclusive Villages experience. We make sure that is not the case at our properties. Our rentals and our guests are our main priorities. We are proud that it shows!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing