“Amazing find”

Price range: US$33 - US$56
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 24, 2017

Never noticed this out of the way restaurant before, but decided to give it a go because of the good reviews. I'm so glad we did. Were greeted very warmly on arrival and seated outside in the shaded courtyard at the back. The 20€ menu is really good value and the drinks are included. The red that they give you by the glass (refills too, free) is of such a good quality that we asked to see the bottle to get the name. Especially when I found I had a whole beautiful sea bass for main. My only small gripe is that we were not given all the other set and a la carte menus on arrival. When my husband saw the sizzling hot stone with a 'T' bone joint of beef on it for the next table his eyes nearly popped out. This apparently does not even appear on any of the menus - you just have to know about it! Have already told them we are going back - I must ensue we are very hungry that day. Go - you won't regret it.

1  Thank JANET D

Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

Sitting on the terrace you have amarvelous view over the harbour and the sea. The tapas are very delicious and the prices are okay. We (2 adults + 2 children) paid 81€ for 2 main dishes and 6-7 tapas, plus a bottle of house wine and 2 icetea. That is fair ! We liked it rhere a lot !

Reviewed August 16, 2017

Small, but very nice pace to have a relaxed meal. I recommend the Tuna, it was in fact one of the best (Atun Toro) that I tasted.

Reviewed August 2, 2017

Not your typical tourist restaurant so be prepared for an evening out. Beautiful setting with a cosy feel and yet very professional, the owner is French and knows what quality is about. The menu was varied in choice and price, we ordered the tuna and t-bone - both excellent choices. Very friendly service. We had our three children with us (teenagers) whom enjoy a nice meal but if you're looking for chips and a simple steak then this is not the restaurant you should go for. We would definitely return.

3  Thank Yvonne C
Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

Were there on 17th of July to celebrate the birthday of our twins. We took by recommendation rosado de Ribera del Duero, new delicious taste. Seafood starters were excellent, merluza tender. Mousse de naranja and espuma de coca soft and tasty. Quality on the long run! Keep on going!

1  Thank Ivan S
Freddy T, Propietario at Restaurant TOC DE SOL, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2017

Dear Sir,

I would like to personaly thank you on behalf of my team for taking the time to write your opinion.

Many thanks again