The photos on the website are not reflective of the cottage, very disappointed,everything was shabby and dirty. The windows were dirty inside and outside, the yard was dirty and overgrown.
The house looked delapidated. Inside the bedroom had black mould on the walls, cobwebs were hanging from walls,lights curtains and blinds. The fire blanket was thick with grease, as was the sides of the cooker. The bathroom had large cracks in the wall, more mould and spiders webs under the toilet, and on the ceiling. We left after 2 nights of our weeks booking, the ants and foisty smell were too much.More