3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$375
PricelineUS$375
Hotels.comUS$375
Agoda.comUS$375
eDreamsUS$375
Orbitz.comUS$375
All reviews the cliff naked fisherman rooftop pool rodney bay full kitchen our honeymoon st lucia living room mosquito net all inclusive package private beach pigeon island wine cellar washing machine main pool ocean view couples massage
Selected filters
Reviewed December 21, 2020

We arranged to meet our son at Cap Maison as we live in London and he lives in NYC. We couldn’t have been more thrilled with our stay! The rooms and food were all fabulous: we ate at TNF and the Cliffs every day and enjoyed sunset cocktails by the pool. We were impressed by the friendliness of the staff and the calm way in which they always helped us. Highlight was a boat trip along the coast to snorkel under the Pitons. Beach is small but perfect with very comfortable loungers.
We will definitely come again!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed December 16, 2020

From start to finish this is simply a best in class resort. The staff were absolutely lovely. They knew my children's names and went out of their way to make us feel welcome. The services was wonderful and the property itself was in impeccable condition. Every morning the chef prepared unique meals at breakfast, all served overlooking the ocean with a smile. We booked a 1 bedroom, but were upgrade to a two bedroom three bath villa. With the children, the extra space was fabulous. The villa was so large the kids got lost - in the best way possible :) There was really no one thing that uniquely outstanding element that made this one of the best vacations we've even taken, and I mean this as a compliment. Everything was excellent and when you piece it all together (from the food, drink, service, room, staff etc) it was nearly a perfect slice of paradise. Cap Maison is an absolutely fabulous place for someone who appreciates excellent food, service and is looking for a best in class luxury experience. Bravo Cap Maison - I'll see you again soon!

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank U24DEjosephv
Reviewed December 15, 2020 via mobile

As a healthcare provider in NYC, my husband and I were looking for a getaway for our honeymoon. We felt safe going to St. Lucia given their travel requirements to enter the country and although we were unable to leave the resort, the resort was beautiful enough and perfect for our getaway trip for our one year wedding anniversary. My husband booked what I believe was a junior suite and although it was stunning, the day we arrived was very humid and the downstairs of the suite was open window with no A/C. I was so uncomfortable, but after dinner I went to talk to Shanelle at the front desk asking instead of our suite could I just have a standard room with full air conditioning. She went above and beyond making calls to see what was available and truly made the rest of our stay incredible. We were upgraded to a gorgeous suite where I felt comfortable and finally relaxed from the NYC hospital work stressors. I no longer had to go straight to our bedroom upstairs to feel comfortable with the A/C. I will say, no other day of our stay was nearly as humid as the first day. It rained every day, but only for short spurts here and there. I wish I had the names of all the staff because everyone was truly incredible, so hospitable, welcoming and full of grateful smiles. Shanelle greeted me by name anytime she saw me. It made for a very personalized experience. We only dined at TNF beach restaurant once for dinner due to availability and weather restrictions but we enjoyed all of our meals at The Cliff. Every risotto was delicious, desserts were not the strong point. I do wish there were more options to indulge in sweets on site! Breakfast was always fantastic, better and better each day. The staff did question a few times if we wanted our mini bar stocked, but we had brought our own snacks. The complimentary cookies on arrival were really good! They also provided a bottle of champagne on arrival. I appreciated the complimentary bug spray because I am very prone to mosquito bites. I am very thankful for our stay at Cap Maison!

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank michellenM719TL
Cap Maison, General Manager at Cap Maison Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2020

Dear Michellen

Thank you for choosing Cap Maison for your well earned rest and relaxation spot

It was lovely to read how well you were looked after and thank you for highlighting Shanelle who is a real sweat heart and she was delighted to have her name mentioned within your review

We do hope that we will be bale to welcome you both back in the future

Take care

Kind regards

Ross

Reviewed December 9, 2020 via mobile

I went on Trip Advisor to write a review for another hotel I stayed at over Thanksgiving and realized I didn’t write a review for Cap Maison for our stay at the end of October.

We were celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary and with COVID, our plans a,b, and c were canceled. We wanted a beach vacation as that is our anniversary tradition so when I saw St Lucia was (at the time), on the low risk CDC list two weeks prior to the date, I sprang into action. Ross, the hotel manager as well as the reservations staff were all responsive and patient with my myriad questions. We originally booked a ground floor suite with private pool but upon confirmation saw that we were upgraded to a rooftop pool. We were a little leery about this since on our 10th anniversary, I slipped down the stairs from the rooftop pool at a resort in Mexico and broke my ribs (on the first night of our trip). We tempted fate and stuck with the room and I’m glad we did. The suite was gorgeous and huge. Upon check in, the bottle of champagne I ordered ahead of time was chilled and waiting for us. The hotel asked when our actual anniversary was and on that day after dinner they had decorated the room with candles and flower petals and drew a flower petal bath. An incredibly nice touch. We didn’t have the best weather but I tried to take full advantage of the rooftop terrace and pool. The view was lovely, though we were set back from the water a bit.

We opted for the all inclusive since we couldn’t leave the resort but there were plenty of options even though we are not seafood eaters. The wines by the glass especially the rose were quite good. My only quasi complaint with the all inclusive is that you can’t get wine in the room unless you carry back single glasses. Not a dealbreaker mind you. The food was all very fresh and tasty especially the salads.

We used the workout room every morning and it looked like they removed the treadmills to make room for social distancing. So, that only left an elliptical and a recumbent bike for cardio equipment. I understand the safety measure, but we did have to coordinate with other guests so we all could get our workouts in. And you do have to reserve as only 4 people are allowed at one time.

The beach is small, but nice. And the chairs were comfortable. We didn’t spend much time down there however because there were frequent downpours.

Because of the inclement weather we decided to do a wine tasting experience. The sommelier (I forgot his name) was fantastic and it was such a great, intimate experience. We even asked his recommendation to pair a wine with our evening meal. Not only did he recommend a fabulous wine (which wasn’t outrageously priced), he opened and served it himself later that evening. I’m really glad we went with the wine tasting instead of a massage which is what I first suggested. As others have noted, all of the staff is very friendly.

The ride from the airport is long- took about two hours each way- but it’s worth it for the seclusion. The only, small general complaint I have is that the WiFi is spotty at best. I wouldn’t have cared much since I was on vacation but it was a washout on that Sunday, I wanted to watch my favorite football team but couldn’t get it to stream.

This is definitely a verbose review, but thought the detail may help others who are considering the resort and I was just so grateful for the resort and staff for helping to salvage our milestone anniversary.

We were going to go back over Thanksgiving but the flight schedule was changed making it impossible. So, we’re now planning a return trip in January. Our only decision is whether we go with a jacuzzi suite (hubby’s preference) or rooftop pool suite (my preference). Can’t wait to get back to Cap Maison!

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank MichelleN0023
Reviewed November 29, 2020

We just completed a week long stay at Cap Maison in St Lucia over Thanksgiving week and couldn't have had a more amazing time!! First off, THE STAFF!! The nicest and most thoughtful and hard working team we've ever dealt with at any resort/hotel ever. So helpful and attentive to every need. From reception to servers to grounds to management. Top to bottom, just an amazing group of people who always greet you and treat you with a smile.

Secondly, THE FOOD! Breakfast, lunch and dinner (including our own private chef's Thanksgiving!) we're all delicious. Menu's were versatile, fresh and cooked perfectly each day. We couldn't leave the resort to dine elsewhere because of COVID restrictions on the island, but that didn't matter. The kitchen crushed it!

Third, THE RESORT and VILLA! Every inch of the property is meticulously kept and landscaped including the private beach, where we lived for 6 days. The villa itself was well appointed and clean, perfectly situated overlooking the ocean and ours had its own pool and we also had 2 more "shared pools", which we used as well.
Can't say enough great things about the entire Cap experience. We loved it, already miss it and will definitely be back! THANK YOU CAP MAISON!!!

Room tip: oceanfront villa with pool is very hard to beat
Date of stay: November 2020
3  Thank gmusolf
Cap Maison, General Manager at Cap Maison Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2020

Thank you very much for posting your review following you families Thanks Giving vacation to St Lucia and Cap Maison

Thank you also for highlighting our people and the manner in which you were looked after and Damian especially enjoyed your Thanks Giving Dinner in your Villa

It is great that you will return and thank you for your personal recommendation to other readers and potential guests.

We look forward to your return

Kind Regards