“Chinese meal with friends ”

Yeung Sing Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 18 Restaurants in Bingham
Price range: US$25 - US$52
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: A Hotel and Chinese Restaurant in the heart of the Vale of Belvoir in the beautiful town of Bingham. The hotel has 15 quality, mid-priced rooms that are perfect for visitors with local families, business or on a holiday in the area. The restaurant has been established for 24 years and is considered the best in the region. The kitchen at the Yeung Sing restaurant is the home of the Aromatic Duck which continues to be a favourite on the menu.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Never been here before but good reviews on TripAdvisor, so we thought we give it a try .
Very nice looking restuarant. Manager very friendly and welcomin. Waitress who took drinks order and food order needs some customer service improvements, but the other Chinese waitress was very nice. Food very nice and overall a nice place to eat and meet friends .

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Fabulous! We felt as though we were in Hong Kong with a menu and drinks to match. We had the duck to start which was well cooked and not at all dry. I then ordered the stuffed squid which was delicious and the Singapore noodles were great too. Lovely fresh vegetables and an excellent wine list. Really enjoyed it. Thank you.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

What a lovely place to enjoy food! Went as a couple and the meal was intimate and the food was lovely.
The lady who owns the place is a star and welcomes us back, she recommended some great dishes!
We had the Sunday all you can eat and it did not disappoint, we were very happy!

Tons of well labelled vegan options and it's all delicious.

They made one error in the order but when we mentioned it they were very quick and professional in their handling of it, very good and quick staff.

100% would recommend.

Nigel R, General Manager at Yeung Sing Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello Jamie L,

Wow, thank you so, so much for choosing to join us for the Sunday all you like lunch and for writing this terrific review.

Pok U and I love to welcome our all guests to our Cantonese restaurant and to look after them throughout the meal. We are really proud that we have more and more vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options on the menu and that we can offer guests with specific dietary choices such variety without compromise on taste or experience.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon,

Thanks again,

Pok U, Nigel and the whole Yeung Sing team

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I haven't had Chinese food in a restaurant in years, so after reading the menu I thought either Chinese food had got posh or maybe it is just this restaurant.

We had booked for 7.30pm on Saturday night which I advise booking as when we entered they were in the middle of telling walk ins that there was an hour wait . we were shown straight to our table and ordered some drinks.

I chose Crab Claws for starters then King prawn with Asparagus and Cashew nuts (never seen Asparagus in a Chinese before) I fancied some Mushroom rice which I couldn't see on the menu but they were happy to make. all the food was absolutely delicious..
My partner had a dessert put I couldn't manage one as was stuffed.

From looking around the restaurant you can see that a lot of people are regulars the way they are greeted by the staff so it must always be serving the highest quality of food
we will be in the area again so will definitely be back

I always play the game of guessing the final bill and was surprised at how reasonable it was as we had a few ciders each and lemoncello to finish off with.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Yet again, great Chinese food, lovely service. Reasonable value.

The pianist is a great touch.

Love the decor.