Visited with a family group and everyone raved it was their favorite stay even more than the ritzy resort. Not a cookie box tourist hotel, feels more like staying as personal guests. Location is incredible with views over rice paddies, surrounded by nature sounds from birds to geckos and the morning rooster. We had three rooms, two located in the top cottage with the newlyweds down the stairs on their own with the outdoor bath (which they loved) Rooms are simple but clean, comfortable beds with mosquito drapery. Food was served family style on the veranda, again simple but fresh. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. The arranged massage were some of the best we have ever had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fifty minutes and a world away from the busy beach resorts of Bali is the seemingly unremarkable village of Kedewatan, but step down a humble driveway, past a traditional gate entrance, and prepare to have your breath taken away by the vast beauty of the mighty Ayung Valley. One of the most spectacular views in all Bali - you'll look out over a deep, lush river valley formed by the fast-flowing Ayung River. The Ayung is Bali's most sacred river - running from the northern mountain ranges into the sea near Sanur. Villa Indah has a range of villas to suit singles, couples and families looking for a peaceful getaway or longer-term retreat. Our villas have different views, facilities and rates - please browse our villas & find the one that is right for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline and Ctrip TA so you can book your Villa Indah Ubud reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Indah Ubud Hotel Ubud
- Villa Indah Ubud Bali/Kedewatan