Arrived In Ubud with the usual hustle of traffic and mopeds to be met buy our chalet boy Wayan, who could not be more obliging carrying and leading us to the villa. A great relaxing few days in the villa, which was clean, spacious and comfortable. Our 'house boy' arrived each morning to prepare breakfast and was delightful young man and a credit to the villa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fifty minutes and a world away from the busy beach resorts of Bali is the seemingly unremarkable village of Kedewatan, but step down a humble driveway, past a traditional gate entrance, and prepare to have your breath taken away by the vast beauty of the mighty Ayung Valley. One of the most spectacular views in all Bali - you'll look out over a deep, lush river valley formed by the fast-flowing Ayung River. The Ayung is Bali's most sacred river - running from the northern mountain ranges into the sea near Sanur. Villa Indah has a range of villas to suit singles, couples and families looking for a peaceful getaway or longer-term retreat. Our villas have different views, facilities and rates - please browse our villas & find the one that is right for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Ctrip TA so you can book your Villa Indah Ubud reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Indah Ubud Hotel Ubud
- Villa Indah Ubud Bali/Kedewatan