“Healing power of Villa Neyang”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Ivan_pb
Moscow, Russia
“Healing power of Villa Neyang”
Reviewed March 16, 2017 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

I was very lucky by finding this villa in the authentic village of Ubud – Bali's spiritual point of power. I think that my unforgettable experience in Villa Neyang was a combination of several factors.

First, the villa is located in a traditional region where you still can see smiling children playing with animals in the village, kind old rice-farmers, magnificent landscapes of rice field and palms with nice scenery for sunsets and sunrises gazing... But this secluded and tranquil place enjoys relative proximity to the centre of Ubud (around 15 minutes by car) where you can find great restaurants, temples, galleries, designer-shops, exhibition venues and other spots of interest.

Second is the owner. Khan Ardan made a very good impression from the first day of our communication and he became my guide and provider of the best personalised services on the Villa. I have stayed before at 5-star and boutique hotels in Europe but my experience in Villa Neyang has exceeded expectations. The owner and his team introduced me to local cuisine by preparing regularly breakfast and dinner with organic rice and amazing ginger tea with lemongrass, they took me to all the places of interest nearby (rafting, coffee plantations, temples), shared with me a lot about history and culture of Bali, they have showed me local healers and massage specialists. I have seen Bali from an authentic side thanks to them.

Third, the Villa – quality and design of the materials and furniture, functionality of the living space: very comfortable bed with good mattress, nice table for laptop, sofa for meeting guests, comfortable patio and unbelievable spacious bathroom with open-sky shower and romantic huge stone-bath! The villa also has new AC and good wifi. Khan is also owns a rice field so you literally have a villa, patio, and private territory around where you can safely spend time relaxing, doing yoga or walking... It's ring on these small village roads where Eat, Pray, Love movie has been filmed... I remember watching fireflies flying over the field at night, amazing sunsets and clean air without cars and tourists nearby... It was a luxurious experience!

At the end of my trip I was much more relaxed and calm... It's not only local food, wooden villa with natural materials. Sometimes you just want to run away and my escape from the modern world was very successful because of the people I have met at Villa Neyang who cared for me, opened their hearts and healed me in many, many ways!!!

Your age range 25-34
Management Response
6 Feb 2018
Dear Ivan_pb,

Thank you for your comment. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay at Villa Neyang your Personal Retreat in Bali. We are glad that you comfortable with all facilities and services provided at Neyang. Also our food that we serve mostly from fresh ingredients.
Indeed, our little resort suit to those who seek peace and want escape from hustle and bustle busy life. We especially, designed the villa material from wood. We hope people could feel in the nature while the location surrounded by rice field.
Once again appreciate very much for sharing your wonderful experience at Villa Neyang to other people.

We hope to welcoming you back to Villa Neyang soon.

Best regards,
Kan Ardana
shandragu...
Paris, France
“This is paradise”
Reviewed October 11, 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

I am not used to write comments on trip advisor but this experience is Villa Neyand was absolutly wonderfull. If you are looking for paradise, I think you've just found it.

First of all, the villa is beautifull, made in wood with a large bood and beautifull outdoor bathroom. The villa is in the middle of rice fields, during the evening you can have a drink with beautifull sunset. We were on honey moon with my wife and Mr Khan made our stay lovely. I've never seen a person so dedicated and so kind. He drove us to ubud two times and pick you up whenever you want. He will always provide what you are requesting.

We totally fall in love with this place and the people who are working there. during the 15 days we stayed in Bali/Lombok, it will be the best memory.
Avoid staying in the center of Ubud which is very noisy and choose Villa Neyang 6 minutes away from the center.

Hope to ee you again

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The host and the view
Travelling group: Avec mon époux(se) / partenaire
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Hanneke v
“We loved Villa Neyang”
Reviewed September 30, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

The room was very luxurious and comfortable. There was a very good bed and nice bathroom.
The owner and his son were very welcoming and we certainly will come back.

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The property looked as new
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
JHughesLi...
Liverpool
“Best place to stay in Ubud!”
Reviewed September 8, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

This villa is amazing! So peaceful and quiet! If you want the true Balinise experience then this is a must do! Stayed here for two nights whilst travelling through Bali with my daughter. Superior quality accommodation and the marble bath a delight! The owners are such lovely kind people and amazing hosts! Breakfast served on the balcony in the morning and also had dinner first evening. Excellent cooks! Best Nasi goreng we tasted in Bali! Good location in the middle of a little village in the rice fields with shuttle to the middle of Ubud. View of stars and fireflies at night so beautiful. Didn't want to leave and only wish we'd been able to stay longer.

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Location and lovely hosts.
Liked least: Nothing!
Travelling group: Other
Older travelers
tmh_1989
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
“Wonderfully Peaceful & Luxurious Villa”
Reviewed August 28, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

We have just left Villa Neyang and already we want to return again to this slice of heaven in amongst the rice fields! The villas themselves are wonderfully simple, yet touches of luxury such as the amazing bed & bathroom give them a special feeling. The customer service Khan & his family provide is probably the most personal I've ever experienced, from checking on us every day, to providing a lift into Ubud town of an evening, to the delicious breakfasts served every morning fresh on the balcony, nothing was too much hassle and all with a smile. Would recommend to anyone! Thanks Khan & family

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Customer service, luxury villa, outdoor private bathroom, breakfast, the whole experience
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Large groups
Wayne M
Melbourne, Australia
“A gorgeous slice of paradise”
Reviewed April 26, 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

I would like to let people know about Villa Neyang, with its breathtaking views and natural beauty. The bed is large and comfortable (and brand new!), and relaxing in a villa in the middle of a rice field is something I have never done before. It was simply stunning. Mr Khan and his staff made me feel very welcome. It was wonderful sitting on the veranda, taking in the beauty while eating breakfast with not a care in the world. I haven't been moved to write a recommendation before but Villa Neyang is really a special experience. And that outdoor bathroom was a real dream. I will see you again. Thank you for such a great time. I miss those smiles already...

Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Your age range 50-64
Khan N
Kunming, China
“Tranquil hideaway with beautiful lodgings”
Reviewed April 11, 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Two beautiful wooden cabins with indulgent courtyard bathrooms looking out over rice paddies in all directions. Ne Khan and Sang Ayu are wonderful hosts, flexible and always ready to help with drives to Ubud or pots of coffee and tea. Cannot recommend this place highly enough.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The views and peaceful feel
Liked least: Totally enjoyed everything
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing