Wenzet Cottages
US$50
US$35
US$20
Agoda.com
Tiara Fiesta Beach Cottages(Morjim)(Great Value!)
US$32
Orbitz.com
US$110
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Wenzet cottages is a perfect place to stay in Morjim beach!

Before i used to take a different appartment, but then i met one guy called Rinku, who brought me to that place.

So good and friendly nature you will have over there. Tasty food,nice atmosphere.Trust me that you will get a brand new wooden cottage. All the cottages are built in a modern way,especially those bathrooms with cubicles.

Moreover, servicing staff is always trying to provide you with everything you will require.

I want to say big "THANK YOU" to Rinku and Denis, who work in the appartments.

Looking forward to visit Wenzet cottages in Morjim again soon!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 March 2018

For North Goa this hotel is like 5* hotel. Everything is the best quality. Clean, new. Room is excellent, super comfortable bed, good air conditioning, bathroom also very nice. In the room you can find kettle and tea and coffee set. Wi-fi works very well in every room and is it fast. Very nice and clean swimming pool.
Special thanks to the hotel staff! They really do their best for your comfortable rest. If you need any information about GOA or additional services - you can contact Mr. Rinku and he will be gladly to help you. It is difficult to find a more caring person. He helped us with a lot of useful information, helped to rent a bike at a very good price, went with us to the fish market and even cooked for us sea food!
We come to northern Goa already 4 times and have a lot of experience about hotels. So we can recommend the Wenzet Cottages Hotel as the best!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 February 2018

hi i am from Toronto and come to india every year, this time me and my friends decided to come to Goa and wanted to stay somewhere a little different but still have that level of service and ambience that we are used to. Very nice pool and food was also great, sitting next to the pool side bar was also one of out favorites. The rooms were very nice and clean and had a nice home touch of love and care. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a 5 star experience without paying a 5 star price.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

Wenzet cottages is excellent services provided in my honimoon tours. I stay in 05/12/2017 to 07/12/2017. Cottages staff is very friendly behavior and cottages food fresh and healthy meals. Wenzet cottages good location in goa. I also very happy in my hanimoon tours, so i suggest in all people please stay in wenzet cottages.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

last week I visited winzet cottages, My experience with winzet cottages is very greatful. This cottages came in well budget. here staffs are well manned and co-operative. here food are very delicious and tasty. awesome place nice location. it's a full Paisa vasool cottages.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family