“Superb experience”

Konkan Explorers
Ranked #1 of 11 things to do in Morjim
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Konkan Explorers won the National Award for Best Outdoor Operator from the Outlook Indian Responsibile Tourism (IRTA) and we now represent Goa, India at the WTM(World Travel Market) London. Thanks to all our guests and well wishers. Konkan Explorers - Cruise, Nature and Discovery! For Curious and Active people. The trips and cruises we organize are from 1 hour and more. Each formula offers a different set of experiences. Discover islands, wildlife, and beyond… Our trademark in Konkan Explorers is to combine cruise with diverse nautical activities like kayaking, sailing, swimming… The more curious and active you are the more you take back.
Reviewed March 29, 2017

I am scared of water, I don't know how to swim, I have never done Kayaking before in my life. And despite all this I ended up spending 3 hours in the water and also tried Kayaking. Full credit to Pascal and Poonam for bringing out the confidence in me. Thorough professionals I must say. Must try if you are in North Goa.

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"professional team"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed March 27, 2017 via mobile

It was a memorable time.

The host made us comfortable and took my wife and 3 year old in confidence to enjoy our 3 hr trip which include getting down in water and kayaking. They also clicked picture for us with their own camera and latter forward to us via an email.

I will keep it short.

As there are many genuine reviews which give clear picture about Konkan explorer

Boat - Konkan explorer - good for 8-9 adults (including staff) - fresh water shower - foldable tent type changing room - compact toilet

Poonam N Pascal

Reviewed March 27, 2017

Goa always brings something new and exciting but never knew with Konkan Explorer it can be this much thrilling. We were seven people on a private boat river cruise arranged by Konkan explorer. Sea or river cruise was not something new for us but definitely the Kayaking was. We never knew that we could actually get down from the water in the middle of the sea and walk till the island. It was actually a fantasy but Poonam & Pascal the hosts made things so comfortable that we took not a single minute to get down from the boat with life jackets, walked in the sea, jumped, in minutes learned kayaking technique and here we were on our own exploring the sea waves. They were around us through out as none of us were swimmer. We can’t thank enough for giving us such an experience to cherish forever. They took care of even the tiniest detail- unlimited drinks, snacks were served on the boat. Reasonably priced this experience is not to be missed if you are visiting Goa. Thank you Poonam and Pascal for being impeccable professionally and warmhearted personally. And I can’t think of any other title than this- Aaj Kuch Toofani Karte Hai!
We actually did some toofani stuff with Konkan Explorer!

Reviewed March 27, 2017

My partner and I joined Poonam, Pascal and crew for a four-hour afternoon trip that took us swimming in the sea, kayaking through mangroves and back to open water in time to watch yet another perfect Goan sunset.

We were in Goa for two weeks and this trip was the highlight for both of us. Everyone on board was very welcoming and it's easy to feel safe in their hands.

I didn't think I'd be able to kayak as I have joint problems but Pascal was willing to row on my behalf, telling me about the nature surrounding us as we travelled through the spectacular mangroves.

Poonam, Pascal and crew were very knowledgeable, thoughtful and friendly throughout, while offering an experience that can be adapted for anyone, regardless of experience or confidence.

This trip was worth every penny and we'd love to make a return trip one day.

See more reviews
Reviewed March 27, 2017

Visited Goa for the 5th time but this cruise made all the difference. It was one of the best cruise experiences ever. Highlights were the cruise, spotting the sea eagles, kayaking, marine toilet ;), a disappearing island in the middle of the sea and a beautiful sunset, but what made it more special was the lovely team of Konkan Explorers viz. Poonam, Pascal, Aroon and Viraj. They were kind, happy, grounded and simply adorable people who took care of everything starting from our belongings, getting us in water, kayaking, taking our wonderful pictures and serving us with delicious burgers, quiche and chocolate desserts when we were super hungry after swimming :D So if you want to do something different in Goa except the obvious beach hopping, water sports & partying, explore the Konkan Explorers and see Goa from the middle of the salty sea :)

1  Thank agrnupur