1,941 results
All reviews chester zoo spa treatments cheshire oaks buffet style couldn't fault weekend break gym molly facial
Reviewed March 5, 2018

Just spent a weekend here very enjoyable relaxed atmosphere clean tidy rooms complex clean and tidy staff and management very cheerful and helpful food was excellent we were group of 50 plus will be going back soon

Room Tip: ask for advice staff very helpful
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
DUmmat, Director at Brook Mollington Banastre Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2018

Dear Jean W

Thank you for very your kind and generous feedback today. We are delighted to read that you and all your group had a fantastic time at the Finetunes weekend and that Mr Gavin and his team looked after you so well throughout. It will be a great pleasure for me to share your kind compliments with all the team especially Chef.
Thank you for choosing to stay with us on this occasion and we would ,of course ,be delighted to welcome you back to the Molly B anytime.

Reviewed March 1, 2018 via mobile

Cannot recommend this venue enough.

Great food, brilliant facilities and location, plus the staff cannot help you enough in having a wonderful experience.

We keep coming back again and again because of the great service and surroundings.

Well done Brook Mollington Banastre. :-)

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear James C

Thank you so much for your 5 star review and wonderful feedback today . We are delighted that the Brook Mollington Banastre Hotel and Spa proved to be the perfect place for you to stay whilst visiting Chester. All the team ,especially Mr Gavin and Chef will be delighted that you felt so welcome and of course we look forward to looking after you again very soon.

Reviewed March 1, 2018

I come here often with my partner because his son lives in town. While there are some improvements the hotel can make, overall we love being here. The rooms are comfortable, the common area is warm and relaxing and we love the pool and gym. On the contrary to what some have said, the staff here are fabulous. Fintan, the manager always welcomes us and treats us like we've come home and Jos behind the bar as well as the other staff are so lovely. It's an old hotel and the walls are thin, yes, but its still a comfortable place and the staff will always go out of their way to help you. We'll continue to stay here because we find high value in coming back to a place where people treat you well.

Room Tip: Room 45 has good shower pressure and is in the more quiet part of the hotel
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear MangoMermaid144

Thank you so much for staying with us once again at the Brook Mollington Banastre Hotel and Spa. We greatly appreciate you sharing everything you love about the hotel and the welcome you receive each time you stay from Fintan and all his team. I do hope that you had lovely time catching up with husband's son and of course we look forward to taking care of you again very soon.

Reviewed February 28, 2018

Phoned to book something last minute and the spa lady was very helpful only had one appointment left but I took this as I wanted a massage for my fiancé. when we arrived we were made to feel really welcome and the spa had a cancellation and had already thought ahead to book a slot for me impressed.
We had a perfect day it was quiet and relaxing and the lovely lady i think her name was Lynne set up a special table and allowed me to surprise my fiancé with a cake complete with candle. Massages were fantastic and I think I actually nodded off. Its not the most modern pool area and the steam room wasn't working but I found it to be clean and we were well looked after and that goes a long way.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear howieb805

Thank you so much for your excellent review and I am delighted that we were able to book you in so that you could both relax and enjoy a day in the Spa.
I will , of course , pass your kind words on to all therapists and to Lynne for setting up surprise cake for your fiancé .
Please accept my apologies for the steam room but this is now up an running and we would be delighted to welcome you both back again should you decide to visit us once more.

Reviewed February 27, 2018

The hotel caters for one night stops or the longer stay with rooms that are clean and well addressed the health club with pool is available and the restaraunt and bar meals will please most people.Weddings are a major function but do not stop the staff making you feel like one of the family, this extends from senior management to the very efficient and friendly reception team
I have no problem in recommending this hotel to the business user and the tourist

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet with a country view
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear Richard7850
Thank you so much for your 5 star review and rating today. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your time with us whilst in Chester and I am so pleased that you found all the staff so welcoming. The hotel is part of a small group of five family owned hotels and it is wonderful to read that you felt so at home and comfortable throughout your stay.
I would like to thank you personally for your thoughtful comments and kind recommendation today and hope that we can welcome you back to the Molly B again very soon.