Inglewood Manor
US$106
Premier Inn Wirral (Two Mills) Hotel(Ledsham)(Great Value!)
US$73
PremierInn.com
US$68
US$58
US$68
PremierInn.com
Brook Meadow Hotel(Childer Thornton)
US$60
US$58
Woodcote Hotel(Ellesmere Port)
US$78
US$43
Travelodge
Travelodge Cheshire Oaks(Ellesmere Port)
Travelocity
US$85
US$70
US$89
US$77
Hotels.com
All reviewswedding breakfastwedding venueafternoon teabridal suitecomplimentary sherryextensive groundsmolton brown toiletrieswedding coordinatorlisted buildingbeautiful venuedance floorexecutive roomreception areafrom start to finishevening mealan overnight stayduty manager
Reviewed January 29, 2012

I can only think that Kevin H has reviewed the wrong hotel. I have stayed twice and my mum's friends have stayed after my recommendation. The hotel is lovely. Very well made out and in incredible grounds. The staff where very friendly and made us verey welcome. I will be booking another stay at this hotel and I am currently thinking about holding my wedding there (if its not too expensive).

Room Tip: Great rooms and a lovely staircase on enrty to them .
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
FSCWirral, General Manager at Inglewood Manor, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2012

Phil Thanks for your review and your comments about other reviewers!! I’m glad to see that you have enjoyed your visits to the hotel and have recommended us too. We work hard to ensure our guests feel welcomed and very special during their stay. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Oh and speaking of weddings we have some great offers on for this summer think drinks reception on the terrace and photos in the beautiful gardens. Or winter time, Christmas decorations, roaring log fire and mulled wine!

Reviewed January 17, 2012

From out arrival - greeted with complimentary sherry and mince pie - until we checked out after brunch on New Year's Day, we had a fantastic time.

The hotel was beautifully decorated, warm and welcoming. The room we were allocated was comfortable and nicely furnished, although very compact. The bathroom was well fitted and supplied with fluffy towels and Moulton Brown toiletries. Housekeeping throughout the hotel was first-class.

Now to the evening. We were treated to Kir Royal and canapes before being shown to our table where we enjoyed an excellent dinner, well-served by efficient and friendly staff. After dinner a disco was provided. Haggis, neeps and tatties and bacon rolls were provided at midnight.

A self-service buffet brunch was provided on New Year's Day.

Did we have a good time, yes, it was so good we've already made a provisional booking for New Year's Eve 2012.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends

Thank you for your great informative review, I’m delighted you had a fabulous time returning to Inglewood Manor. I think you’re returning to us again this week too!! I’m glad we could look after you again and thank you for the recommendations you are making each time you return by bringing friends with you, long may it continue!!

Reviewed January 14, 2012

We stayed at inglewood manor with a red letter day voucher. Hotel was lovely, food was amazing and staff were really helpful. Would definitely recommend this hotel

• Stayed: January 2012

Thanks for the lovely review, glad you enjoyed your stay and hopefully we’ll be welcoming you back soon! :)

Reviewed January 12, 2012

I needed to be in close range of Birkenhead on the evening of 22 December 2011 to be near the Ferry terminal to Ireland, for a ferry the next morning

I went on line to find a B and B in the area. I e mailed three Vendors.

One replied after three days to say they were full and I am still waiting for a reply from the others. Thanks Wirral.

Late rooms popped up with the Inglewood Manor at a very attractive single room price. I didnt pay much attention to the description of the Hotel--a room for the night was the requirement.

When I arrived at the entrance to the Park in which the Inglewood Manor was located I thought I was in the wrong place.

I parked at the front of the Hotel and went in to check that I had a reservation.

As I entered the front door I was stunned by what I saw. Now I knew why it was called a Manor. Yes they were waiting for me. I was still totally bemused by my incredibly lucky find.

I checked in and the Reception Staff were excellent and I felt very mich at home.

My single room was EXCELLENT.

I had pre dinner drinks in the Bar and the young Bar Waiter told me about the history of the place and then brought me a written potted history to keep. I also sat in the Lounge areas just to absorb the delight of the period of the Manors construction -- and the roaring open Fire.

It was semi busy at 7 30 pm but everything was being done bythe staff in a quiet and relaxing manner.

My Evening meal was superb with smooth professional and attentive service.

After a great nights sleep and rest I had a light but very enjoyable breakfast paid my bill and was given a reassuring thank you and farewell.

I did write to the Manager afterwards to say that after a lifetime of Business travel I would put the Inglewood in the top ten of my best Hotel experiences

I also said Iwas made to feel I was a Guest and not just a Room occupant.

Go and enjoy it. I will certainly return for a longer stay.

Denis Findlay

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo

Denis, it was also lovely to receive your letter and thank you for sharing your experience on here. I’m delighted we exceeded your expectations and we’re exceptionally proud of being in your Top Ten hotel experiences after many years of business travel. We hope to welcome you back for a longer leisure trip!

Reviewed January 9, 2012

I was married on 23 December 2011 and chose Inglewood Manor for our celebration lunch. Although this was obviously an exceptionally busy time of year for the hotel, we felt as if we were the sole guests in the hotel.

We had a wonderfully relaxing and comfortable meal with our families and have received many comments, congratulating us on our choice of venue. We waved goodbye and retired to a very comfortable bedroom to collapse after our big day.

Thank you.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family

Congratulations! I’m delighted you had a lovely celebration lunch here with family and friends hopefully we’ll see you back here before your anniversary!