“Smart, efficient, friendly and excellent food”
Review of Jumeira Restaurant

Jumeira Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Staplehurst
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Gently Burning Embers Of Jumeira Have Been A Warm, Life Affirming Symbol Across The Eastern World For Over Four Thousand Years. Reigniting Taste Temptations With Intriguing Indian Flavours. Jumeira Continues To Tempt Passions Irresistebly Drawn To The Satisfying Afterglow Of Classic Gourmet Dishes. The Radiant Allure Of Jumeira Continues To Fascinate And Compel. A Stylish, Enigmatic Yet Gently Lit Interior. Jumeira Is Bathed In Calm Relaxing Tones And A Promise Of The Completely Satisfying Dining Journey. As The Burning Embers Reignite The Flavour Passion And Taste Temptation, Who Can Resist A Jumeira Invitation To The Warming Afterglow.
Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

Four of us booked and were made welcome on arrival.
Attentive and helpful service with a smile and a joke.
Rogan was superb, very tasty hot prawn pathia, pokey jalfrezi, good garlic naans, good house white wine, cobra or kingfisher beers completed with a palette cleansing sorbet.
Clean modern restaurant, ample parking.
Highly recommended

Reviewed 6 May 2016 via mobile

I have no reservations and hesitation in recommending this fine indian restaurant, this has been my go to indian restaurant for the past few years. I travel from Cranbrook! And let me tell you that travel is much worth it after the delightful food Jumeira presents. Not only is the food of quality, the service is faultless, the staff there are very welcoming and hospitable. The atomosphere is second to none. Highly recommended! 10/10

1  Thank Samantha J
Reviewed 4 May 2016 via mobile

Many thanks to everyone that served us at Jumeira, we were made to feel so welcome, friendly and professional service! Lovely find and will definitely be back, food was traditional and could tell was fresh.
Thank you for my candle holder also, personalised touch!
See you all soon

Chloe and Leon

Reviewed 19 April 2016 via mobile

This isn't my favourite place for a curry but we hadn't had food in a while from this establishment and it is local so gave it a whirl. I was very disappointed. My bhuna was overloaded with onions and had no flavour at all. Some of the meat was tough. My naan bread was sprinkled with sesame seeds which I wasn't a fan of. My husbands meal didn't taste good either. He left almost all of it, even the motor paneer was inedible. Definitely a time to change their chef!

Reviewed 4 March 2016

Absolutely outstanding food! Defiantly recommend this place to everyone! Friendly service puts whole experience on another level!