Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Alan C

Tom runs a great Inn!!

Review of Abaco Inn
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Apr 4, 2024
Tom was excellent in accommodating our late arrival due to storms and our lost baggage. He was able to retrieve our luggage and save us a trip back to Marsh Harbor.

The food was excellent and the drinks were great. This is a hidden gem. The rooms are basic but well provisioned and the view from the porch was incredible.
Date of stay: March 2024
  • Tripadvisor
    C$363
44.2 km from Abaco Inn
Free parking
Wonderful beaches for exploring, snorkeling or evening walks with wine
C$364
0.0 km from Abaco Inn
6 rooms overlooking the pool
2.9 km from Abaco Inn
View more hotels in Elbow Cay
All reviews golf cart watch the sunset beautiful setting overlooking the ocean sandwich rack of lamb harbour lodge bar and restaurant loved every minute watching the waves crash delicious lunch gift shop tom hopetown villa daphne island
Selected filters
Reviewed March 3, 2024 via mobile

One of the best places to eat on the island by far. Great service and food at fair prices and the views are amazing a great place for a drink or a wonderful evening. Tom sets the bar high for a quality staff and it all just works smoothly. Cant wait for the next trip down.

Date of stay: March 2024
Reviewed February 12, 2024 via mobile

perfect location with breathtaking sights to both sides ocean and bank,but curious service: we wanted to have the scrambled eggs on Sunday, at exactly 11:03 am we’re told breakfast only till 11:00 am !?!? Such a bad experience! The owners must be too rich to be customer orientated?!

Date of stay: February 2024
Reviewed December 25, 2023 via mobile

The food is good, as is the service. The drinks were kind of strange and had some sort of weird blueberry muddle on the bottom (aperol spritz and old fashioned 🤷‍♀️). The dining room/bar/front porch are decorated so cutely. I don’t understand though the credit card situation with only one guy running all tabs, which can take a while. That said, it’s one of my favorite places on the island. I also love that it’s consistently open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Date of stay: December 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 29, 2023

I want to write a good review with my history I’m the Abacos, the Abaco Inn and Tom(manager) but I cannot lie.

Marisa is one of 2 friendly people here, she booked my reservation for one room and one villa for a night to celebrate our anniversary. We were married on Hope Town close to 20 years ago and Tom(the manager) did our wedding at a different resort at the time.

In one night we spent over $1500 US dollars.

What a waste of time and money. Firstly, we are given a key pointed in the direction of rooms and we were confused…..our key worked on an occupied room. I was horrified to let myself into someone else’s room with our key. Not safe. We went straight back. They were completely unconcerned. Mind you the tell you a room # but the rooms have names for labels no numbers. Very confusing very I safe and very rude of staff to not care we walked I to someone’s room with the key they gave us.

AC worked great in our room. It looked fine. However the mattress was caved in. No sleep for us. For that price I expect a decent mattress.

The villa was dated and musty. There was a soft spot in the middle of the door in the hallway. Great accident waiting to happen. Feels like it will go through easily.

Dinner….ouch. Rude servers who act like you’re an imposition. Food was edible not incredibly tasty. Took forever. The worst part was sitting there trying to enjoy our anniversary while being treated like they wish we weren’t there.

Tom(the manager who did our wedding) couldn’t even fake hospitality for people who made an effort to come spend money at his establishment to say hi year after year.

We will never waste another moment of our trips to the Abacos to go see him or spend money at the inn.

The drinks were great. Everything else was awful. I could not wait to leave and go back to our rental house. I felt stuck and had a more than miserable experience.

Don’t be fooled by the lively gal booking. She’s the only person there who will be friendly.

Room tip: Just do go here
Date of stay: August 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed May 11, 2023 via mobile

We stopped by here a few times while on our vacation. The drinks and appetizers were amazing, they have a great happy hour. We were happy to see Daphne, a familiar face from past stays in Hopetown. We also got to see Tom which we knew from staying at the Hopetown Harbour Lodge in the past. I highly recommend this spot, and it’s a place to watch the Sunset.

Date of stay: May 2023