See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 4, 2016 via mobile

I booked this hotel from agoda.
When i reached to hotel i found out that the hotel has been closed and only one small shop is there at ground floor where one bangladesh guy is sitting and one filipine girl. Both of them can not speak english. We waited there 30 minutes then one maldivian guy came his name hussain sobah. He say his hotel under repair n maintenance so he transfer us to other hotel.
That hotel was nice.
Next morning when we were supposed to go to airport hussain sobah bring us back to that small shop with board hotel elite inn.
He say we hav to pay. I showed him agoda payment receipt that we have already paid to agoda.
But he start fighting he say you paid room cost not taxes but in agida all taxes already included. In short he charged us 45$ for taxes OMG n 24$/ pax for a ride back to airport. What an idiot and cheater guy.
Please nobody book this hotel better book other hotels.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Ali M
leen2025, Manager at Hotel Elite Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2016

this message was written by our ex cheater manager and cant move on on his situation now as he is deported....

Reviewed February 13, 2016

I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. I had booked a transfer prior to arrival to the airport which upon arrival I realised did not turn up. I went to information at the airport who called the hotel stating they are now on their way. A drive that would take less than ten minutes took almost half an hour before they arrived. Upon arrival I found the area unsafe. In the rooms the sheets were stained and the paint on the walls was flaking. In the morning I did not receive the breakfast that was meant to be included in my booking and when I asked the staff they just shook their head. Following this at check out I was invoiced $120 USD which I didn't understand as I had paid for the accommodation beforehand. They persisted I owed this amount for the airport transfer however on their information at the hotel it states there is complimentary airport transfer and breakfast with each booking which I informed them of. However due to the language barrier this information was not clearly understood. I was glad to leave this place and would not go back.

Date of stay: January 2016
5  Thank Cass W
Reviewed December 29, 2015

This place was a big let down. I had originally booked for 4 nights but thank my lucky stars I changed my booking. The room I got was vastly different to that of the photos on the net. I had asked for two beds but I was given a queen bed and three of us had to share it. The reason being the receptionist thought that option was better! :-( the rooms were pokey and dingy. Breakfast the next day was a fiasco. We were told to come for breakfast by 7.30am but not told where to go and there was no one to ask. The cook made a valiant effort to clean up the balcony terrace which was strewen from garbage from the night before. washed utensils which were drying on a table outside were wiped and given to us. There were flies every where and it was not a pleasant experience. The upside was that we were dropped off for free at the ferry terminal. This is not a nice place to visit at all. I was totally disappointed with his place.

Room tip: The best tip I can give you is to avoid it completely
Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank Tina G
Ali2308, Director of Sales at Hotel Elite Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2015

Dear Guest,

We really appreciate your time and effort to write a review for us.
i really apologize for the inconvenience that you cost to yourself because with due regards the hotel you booked was a B n B Accommodation. next time please make sure what category you are booking for.
you booked the hotel for 2 persons, with out charging a single coin i allow you to stay with an additional pax with breakfast. i provide you free ride to the ferry terminal and my driver waited for you at airport for 2 hours but you came by bus to the hotel but we never charge you anything and tried our best to make your trip nice.

There were no flies at all but its a open air roof top restaurant and your child was putting jam every where on the table definitely flies will come (if you would have taught him some manners of behaving on a breakfast table then i assure there would be no flies)

i gave you queen bed because you booked queen bed and you were not ready to pay 15$ extra for the extra bed, i wish if you would have told us that you are going to write wrong info here i would have give you 2 or 3 extra beds.

please next time for your own comfort book a luxury resort if you are looking for a 7 star services.

Cheers

Reviewed November 25, 2015

A modest motel with small stairs to each floor. Waited for 45 minutes for pick-up from the airport since arrival after we made a call from the airport Information counter to the hotel informing our arrival. The room has TV which was not working. However, the owner Ali is a very helpful and friendly person. Oh yes, they have welcome drinks :) Just 10 meters from the beach and nearby grocery shops (similar to 7-Eleven) and a few local food stalls. A 15 mins walk to their one & only "mall" which is a stretch of small shops selling clothes, grocery shop and pharmacy.

Room tip: Ask for double bed as their standard bed is rather small
Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
6  Thank Bubblegum1303
Reviewed October 27, 2015 via mobile

Stayed here for one week from the first of July. Shops and restaurents are nearby. Room was clean but not as we expected and seen in the photos. Management is not that customer reliable. Recommend only for a short stay as it is near to airport.

Date of stay: July 2015