See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 2, 2016 via mobile

The hotel is located in Hulhumale. The south city of Maldives. The inn is good and they'll serve bfast for you. Needs more improvement in hospitality service especially in front office, they should be in a good image with regards by facing the guest.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank millenialnomad
Reviewed August 14, 2016 via mobile

Booked online with breakfast included but when I arrived in person they attempted to charge an extra 10% for their pocket. I didn't pay it.

I suggest you stay somewhere else to avoid this kind of hassle. You don't need this kind of BS on your holiday and there are several other reputable choices in the area.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 26, 2016

Good people, very cooperative and extremely hospitable. Helped us to get local mobile sim card and also helped to choose the place to have dinner. They accompanied us everywhere with the car which was not their responsibility. The hotel owner and manager both were so generous and warm that when we were running short of local currency, they came forward and even paid from their own pocket. We don't usually see such kind and humble people.
We went with our whole family and they treated us like their own family. When we entered the room, it was beautifully decorated which we loved. Also they offered us a superb breakfast before we left the next day. The hotel also had free wi-fi. The hotel had good amenities and on top of that, each of the staffs including the owner were gem of people. I would recommend everyone to go to this hotel if they need to stay near airport. It is the best option one could ever have.

Room tip: Double bed or twin sharing ... both were superb and clean. Both offer good facilities.
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank RinkleM3
leen2025, Manager at Hotel Elite Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2016

Hello Ms Rinkle,

thank you for sharing your experienced with us in this review and we are glad that you're appreciated our efforts and services.
its our pleassure to guide and give good services to every guests .

thank you again for kindness.

Reviewed April 4, 2016 via mobile

I booked this hotel from agoda.
When i reached to hotel i found out that the hotel has been closed and only one small shop is there at ground floor where one bangladesh guy is sitting and one filipine girl. Both of them can not speak english. We waited there 30 minutes then one maldivian guy came his name hussain sobah. He say his hotel under repair n maintenance so he transfer us to other hotel.
That hotel was nice.
Next morning when we were supposed to go to airport hussain sobah bring us back to that small shop with board hotel elite inn.
He say we hav to pay. I showed him agoda payment receipt that we have already paid to agoda.
But he start fighting he say you paid room cost not taxes but in agida all taxes already included. In short he charged us 45$ for taxes OMG n 24$/ pax for a ride back to airport. What an idiot and cheater guy.
Please nobody book this hotel better book other hotels.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Ali M
leen2025, Manager at Hotel Elite Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2016

this message was written by our ex cheater manager and cant move on on his situation now as he is deported....

Reviewed February 13, 2016

I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. I had booked a transfer prior to arrival to the airport which upon arrival I realised did not turn up. I went to information at the airport who called the hotel stating they are now on their way. A drive that would take less than ten minutes took almost half an hour before they arrived. Upon arrival I found the area unsafe. In the rooms the sheets were stained and the paint on the walls was flaking. In the morning I did not receive the breakfast that was meant to be included in my booking and when I asked the staff they just shook their head. Following this at check out I was invoiced $120 USD which I didn't understand as I had paid for the accommodation beforehand. They persisted I owed this amount for the airport transfer however on their information at the hotel it states there is complimentary airport transfer and breakfast with each booking which I informed them of. However due to the language barrier this information was not clearly understood. I was glad to leave this place and would not go back.

Date of stay: January 2016