All reviews tv channels location is great the ground floor resort island international airport water sports hotel is located beach front the hotel staff male airport maldives ferry budget sunrise stopover drop
Reviewed June 24, 2018

The hotel is good for travelers who are looking for a night's stopover due to a late night inbound or early morning outbound flight as the resort pickups are not always available.

We however stayed here for 3 nights as we were visiting Maldives on a low budget and it turned out to be a good choice. The hotel is located in Hulhumale and is connected to the Male Airport by land. The hotel offers pickup and drop for a fee. There are direct Buses also available within a short walking distance from the hotel. The Buses connect to the Hulhumale ferry from where there are frequent ferries to Male.

The rooms were of adequate size and were clean. The room we took was facing the ocean and had a balcony. The hotel staff were friendly. The hotel arranges activities like Water sports, day tours to island resorts, Dolphin watch etc and they were good too. Overall we enjoyed our time in Maldives without spending too much for a island resort.

The food was good for us as it was similar to Indian cuisine, i am not sure if the rest would like it that much. There are other restaurants also in the neighborhood.

Room Tip: Ask for an Ocean Facing room
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed June 22, 2018

It was too hot to walk to the bikini beach (about 1 km.). I requested personnel to show me how to turn on television. He said it is not working because of lightning two days ago. So I asked when will it work. He said tomorrow. Yes who wants to stay and see television. It was event for local, yes it would be great but most people were men (Islamic country). It was very noisy so I turn on TV (check if any chance) it is shown text something means. Please contact to pay for continue.

So actually, they did not pay for television channel.

Breakfast - Worse experience
At 08:00 hrs., staff at restaurant said "What's time did they told you?" It is 08:30 not 08:00 hrs. he shout at me. Other two guests were there and waited for there BF too.
It is a parrot with hold a string on its foot and -hit at restaurant floor.

Funniest, it is a paper in front of that staff at restaurant counter "Breakfast 08:00 -....."

Don't charge me for anything you cant provide!!

Room Tip: Rooms with sea view at higher floor
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed May 15, 2018 via mobile

Breakfast can't be worst, even the Nescafe tastes like hell. Rooms are too small and dirty in many places, and the neighborhood is full of garbage. If you want to get disappointed in your Maldives holidays come to this hotel!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 14, 2018

This hotel is well located across from the beach, is very tidy and well presented. Not the cheapest hotel, but you do get that little bit more for the money you pay. Very clean and tidy rooms, with an excellent bathroom, having a walk in shower makes it all the more pleasing.
Its good to see they keep the beach opposite them very clean, especially compared with some other areas of the beach.
A restaurant on the ground floor serves a better than average dinner, including some western dishes apart from the usual curries. Also breakfast is served here.
The breakfast has a wide variety of choices to eat and juices to drink. However, be aware that only one coffee is included in the complimentary breakfast package and you will have to pay if you want a second cup of coffee. Surely this is a joke, and is really the only negative I could find with the place.

Room Tip: Pay a bit more for an ocean view room with balcony.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here before moving on to our holiday proper and I have to say I found the place pretty grim. It wasn’t particularly cheap and reminded me of many hotels I have stayed in in India - basic and lots of cut corners. Our room was tiny and had a double bed with a ‘put me up bed’ crammed in for my 12 year old son. As he’s 5ft 6 it was a little unrealistic to expect him to sleep in it. They hadn’t prepared for him to be there and clearly panicked when we arrived and reread our booking. We were at the back of the hotel and had a revolting view of a flat roof which included a double mattress as a feature.
The staff tried to be as amenable as possible and the airport pick up worked really well. In fact that was the thing they did best. I don’t suppose they need to be particularly amazing because they have a constant market. Could be so much better.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family