All reviews other hotels check out late at night hugo gm male maldives receptionist driver internet
Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

Me and my wife spend one night in airport beach hotel, rooms where super clean and quite. The only thing was it was very costly for everything there (may be because of the hotel standard). There is not much day trips there, some are expensive while compare to other hotels. Also staffs where average.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
AirportBeach, General Manager at Airport Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2017

Thanks of your comment and will do taken care of your points.

Reviewed July 9, 2017

I booked this hotel for an overnight stay with Family as my arrival in Maldives was late evening. I was given a very small room in-spite of booking a room for 4 and was not matching the pics shown. They charged me extra to move me to bigger room and breakfast experience was not good, they had no milk for my coffee.. very limited options to eat. Too pricy for the service they provide...

Room Tip: call them to confirm the room and facilities before arrival
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Ashenoy
Reviewed May 29, 2017

If i have talk only about hotel i would say it is nice, compact. But if i have to compare other hotels in same price range and in vicinity I would say they miss some of the things like buffet breakfast, bigger rooms. Overall nice hotel if they can improve on breakfast spread and have timely housekeeping.

Room Tip: Beach View
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank TusharP
Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

I booked for 4 nights in this hotel ..honestly it was not a good impression when I start my day with this hotel ..:there was huge problems in the in the internet..specially when u travel solo and Yiu don't have any plans to go out then it's really very difficult to stay in the hotel ..when I spoke to MR HUGO about it he said he will give me another password but seriously it was also same very slow internet ...but then I decided not make this as a big problem..but first they give me another room by telling me that this room may be have good internet connection..but still the same ..n the worst part is that there was some leakage in the room in my second room ..when I told them about it they finally give me a good room with a sea view ..honestly I didn't expect it ...my room was quite ok ...my only complaint was about the internet....then they said it's my device problem as no one else in the hotel complained about internet...

Service was good in the restaurant Thye have a very small restaurant actually the hotel itself is very small ...so I didn't expect much ..the food which I tried in one of the breakfast that was not Included in my package was good ..good omelette m good coffee also ...plz take note they don't have buffet breakfast..I prefer to go out to other place to eat for my all meal ..the service guys are good n specially the house keeping guys are amazing...hopefully the hotel really taking care of the staff ...one thing I always believe if the hotel take care the staff well the staff will take care of the hotel guest very well ...but I think the hotel should think about what I mean ...I use their spa facilities...it was really good ...the therapist NINA was awesome she knows very well how to do personalise interaction...she know where to stop or the limit very well ...honestly she was very nice ...the receptionist MUZO was also very nice ..she is very calm n professional too when I told her about my net problem she let me talk to HUGO who give another password..anyway it didn't work but I really appreciate her help ...other lady also quite good very joyful n helpful too...the driver who pick me up n drop me both are good ..one thing I like about this place that someone from the hotel will drop you to the airport feels like family ...this is the best part ..I stayed in this hotel after I stayed for one week in live on board with MV LEO..when I check out from the hotel I forgot my water bottle which MV LEO give me as a souvenir...honestly when I call MR HUGO he said not a problem sir I will send to you ..I mean I was like WOW ...I really didn't expect you to do that ..you win my respect for life ..after all my negative experience with the hotel this part was really great which change my whole experience to a positive one ...this is genuine service from heart ...good job guys ..keep it up ...PLZ NEXT TIME UPGRADE YOUR WIFI SYSTEM.....thanks once again to all of you ...

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank sanj_nyk

Hi Sir

Thank you for wonderful comments of me and my staff members.
By now our WiFi is the best in Hulhumale I guess.

Ones again thank you and please come again.

Hugo

Reviewed April 29, 2017 via mobile

A first time stay for convenient. Room is decent. Bed and breakfast. However, I was over-charged at almost double the rate if I would to book via the popular online sites. Hotel also charges US$15 for one way short trip to airport.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business