Stayed at Ocean Grand for the first night at Male with our 8pm arrival flight.
We enjoyed our stay there so we decided to ask for a day-stay plan on our home-bound and lucky enough they were able to accommodate us.
- lovely staff, all super friendly
- prompt email responses
- right across the beach, beautiful sunrise (bonus for waking up at 5:30am for the seaplane)
- clean and modern room and bathroom
- spacious room, we are a family of 3 with 2 luggages
- balcony room is beautiful, especially the room 404
- the towels for the first night looks a little dirty (but perfectly fine for those during the second stay)
- hotel transfer was outsourced, which means the quality of the drivers and the vehicles varies. One of the trips the driver was driving at super fast speed which was rather unsafe. Some other hotels has their own car (and driver?)
Overall, it was a fantastic stay (otherwise we wouldn't have returned) and we will for sure to stay here for transit again the next time we visit MaldivesMore
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included