“Heaven on Earth”
other traveller has booked this property
Tropical Sunset room Gazebo and pool
Tropical Sunset room
Gazebo and pool
Pool lit up at  night
Garden suite bedroom
garden suite bedroom  leading to private bathroom
Coffee time at Cassava House, Sunset room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Cindy D
“Heaven on Earth”
Reviewed June 4, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Before I say how wonderful my stay was at Cassava House, I would like it to be known that the owners/hosts Ray and Audrey are the cutest couple I have ever met.
They were welcoming and genuinely kind.
The apartment itself had everything needed for a comfortable stay and more. The views were picturesque and the grounds were lush. It felt as if I was a movie star, I revelled in the luxury.
This is a must book. I guarantee that you will not be disappointed. It is quite affordable too for what you are getting. You need to book and see. I will be as soon as I visit the island again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
5 Jun 2018
Hello Cindy
Thank you for such kind words.
Ray and I enjoyed meeting you and Jahmone and indeed look forward to your next visit. Take care.
Audrey
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing