“The Best Team Ever....”
Review of Courtyard

Courtyard
Ranked #32 of 442 Restaurants in Muscat
Price range: US$3 - US$52
Description: It’s no surprise why the best conversations happen in Courtyard - the hotel’s all-day dining venue. There's glorious natural light seeping into the atrium style restaurant with pink peach trees dotting the elegant space, creating the perfect ambiance for a quiet cup of tea or catch up with friends. Courtyard serves a buffet with live cooking stations and thoughtfully crafted a la carte options available all day long; and gives seafood lovers something to look forward to every Wednesday with the return of the immensely popular Seafood Night. Be it a lunch, a Friday Brunch with friends or an after-work meeting with colleagues, there’s always something for everyone at Courtyard.
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

For the first time I been to Oman ,so the first time to Courtyard..Food and Ambience was amazing.But I was amazed by the memorable experience created by Chamath,the manager and the team...it was EXQUISITE. People like you represent Hospitality...KEEP IT UP...See you soon...

Panagiotis M, Director of Food and Beverage at Courtyard, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for such a lovely review. We are thrilled to learn how impressed you were with our staff members and are proud to hear that they were memorable and amazed experience. We are glad that you were so impressed with your stay and hope to have you back soon.

Panagiotis Mertekis
Director of Food and Beverage

Reviewed 16 October 2017

We had several meals at the Courtyard restaurant at the Sheraton. Overall the food was very good. I prefer the al a carte menu but as my husband is vegetarian it would have been a bit of a limited menu for him to do that for so many meals.

On the first night I had the battered prawns, which were a bit doughy and then the steak which was rather fatty. My husband had the better meal of a arabic soup to start and then potato and cauliflower curry. There was a little confusion with the menu as it looks like it should be served with rice, chutneys etc and bread but you had to choose between bread and rice.

On a different day we had the quinoa and the caesar salads which were great. I had the nasi goring which was lovely, although a bit too much of it and my husband had the vegetable ciabatta which was really good too.

The lunch and dinner buffets were very good with the indian section being really special. We had freshly fried fish one day, vegetable tempura another day. The Chinese noodles were only average so i didn't bother with them again. The broccoli gratin was delicious.

The service was very good throughout our visits. We were warmly welcomed by Sampad and all the staff in the restaurant were attentive and pleasant to deal with.

Panagiotis M, Director of Food and Beverage at Courtyard, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear Tavia14999,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our Hotel.
We sincerely apologize that the food experience missed the mark on several occasions during your visit, as this is not typical of the food we provide. Your feedback has been shared with the senior leadership team.

We appreciate your kind comments and sharing the feedback about the service and the team members.

We hope you will allow us another opportunity to demonstrate our signature hospitality for which the Sheraton brand is known.

Panagiotis Mertekis
Director of Food and Beverage

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

I have been to the Sheraton courtyard many times during my stay, and I can tell that I have never seen such a perfect and professional service in a heavenly place like this! Ehab was the one that always looked after me and the way he did it was absolutely perfect and attentive. I travel a lot and I don't see this attentive service and professional behavior by the staff. This is 100% one of the best courtyards I have been and Ehab is the best and most attentive and profession employee I have ever met!! Keep it up guys you are wonderful
YOU ARE actually the top level of the restaurant!

Reviewed 14 September 2017

The Restaurant Manager Mr. SAMPAD BARUA is a asset to the Hotel, I had some issues the first night with meal at the steak house and I highlighted the issue to the F&B Manager, thereafter Mr. Sampad and his staff took really good care of me also the Chef Mr. Raj they were very helpful and accommodating.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

I like to go to this restaurant in Sheraton because the place is very modern with amazing atmosphere. you feel like you are in Russia in winter. trees with pink leaves make my senses as I am in travel. not in Oman. Food there is very nice. and drinks too. they have vey good coffee. Moreover, outdoor also is very interesting and view in garden you cant forget the place really. they have Shisha now