“Great service, excellent food”

La Brasserie Restaurant - Muscat
Ranked #45 of 473 Restaurants in Muscat
Cuisines: French, Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 13, 2015

I went to La Brasserie in a group of three in May 2015. It was not overly busy, but the service was excellent. The server and staff were attentive without being overbearing. The food was better than expected - although it is a french restaurant, the menu is more geared to seafood and is still extensive. We had an excellent burger that was brand new to the menu. The setting is very nice, and they have recently remodeled the top floor to appear more in line with an Oman setting. If you are in the Mutrah port area, I would highly recommend it.

Reviewed May 3, 2015

Great restaurant in Muscat. Although the menu is not very extense, food is great and cooked with love.
What I really liked about La Brasserie was not only the unpretentious food, but also the great great service. From waiters to the manager, they are all extremely attentive and know their stuff. It is such a nice breeze of fresh air compared to overrated posh places in Dubai...

Reviewed May 2, 2015 via mobile

We had breakfast in La Brasserie after an early morning visit to the fish market. What a beautiful restaurant. 3 floors each decorated in a different style. The service is very warm and professional and the breakfast was lovely. The lunch and dinner menu (with a great variety of French food) looks great so I am sure we will return many times. Do try it

Reviewed April 12, 2015 via mobile

I heard a lot about this resturant, firstly I took my mother for Mother's Day, they have made very special menu, and again I brought my family for a dinner. I love the seafood, and I appreciate the polite service. La Brasserie restaurant with his three different scenery floors, like you are in a trip.. in a topical French Resturant in the first floor, second floor a corner in France for quiet dinner and reading, and the third one an amazing decoration reflect sultanate of Oman. Great Resturant. I strongly advice to try it. Location can be better.

Reviewed April 2, 2015

I came for holiday and friends recommended i should try it out,and for sure the food was

amazing and the staff very professional.Keep up the good work.