2,858 results
All reviewslong poolbeach restaurantserai poolserai roommain restaurantclub suitewater featuresmacaroonsfamily poolbeautiful hotelspa treatmentsmini barseafoodnespresso machinesun loungersprivate beachbreakfast buffet is
Reviewed March 26, 2015 via mobile

I stayed in a villa while at the chedi and it was fantastic.

The rooms had everything you needed / wanted and were spacious and nicely decorated. Little details such as I pods and lavender in your dry cleaning are great touches which make for a fantastic experience.

The food at the chedi was fantastic and I would definitely recommend the brunch.

Stayed: March 2015
2  Thank 1missc
Luxehotellier, General Manager at The Chedi Muscat – a GHM hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2015

Dear 1missc

Delighted to read your review about your current stay at The Chedi Muscat.
The Team is happy to learn that you enjoyed our offerings from the Ipod to the Lavender Pouches.
We always strike to develop and evolve our product so feedback as you have provided is the most meaningful tool to not only maintain but improve our services.
Thank you!
Looking forward having you back soon.

Sunny and warm regards from Muscat

Reviewed March 24, 2015

We stayed at the Chedi for a long weekend and our stay was wonderful - spacious grounds, lovely pools to lounge by, a comfortable bed and the shower was seriously impressive. We slept well, we ate well (the wagu burgers I hear are some of the best my friends had ever eaten), the breakfast had something for everyone. Our friends raved about the spa - and the Tibetan massage...

I was grateful that when we checked in I wasnt overly impressed with the view from our room and they willingingly tried to solve the issue and move us to a different room.

One evening there was an issue related to the service, and whilst I didnt complain - the manager ran to fix it and made a gesture to apologise unprompted which I found super impressive.

Rare to find a hotel in this part of the world that is beautiful, tranquil, well appointed AND has truly excellent service.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank LRBC
Luxehotellier, General Manager at The Chedi Muscat – a GHM hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2015

Dear LRBC

Delighted to receive your honest feedback on your recent stay at The Chedi Muscat, offering tranquillity and truly excellent service.
The team and I are grateful to learn about your wonderful experience, starting from the spacious grounds, lovely pools, a well appointed room and delicious food.

Let us know if you need another weekend break, we would be honored to be of service to you again in the not too distant future.

Please feel free to call on us if we can help you to arrange your next trip.

Sunny regards from Oman

Markus Iseli & Team
miseli@ghmhotels.com

Reviewed March 23, 2015

The Chedi Muscat was perfect in every way.

We stayed in a Deluxe Room facing the tennis courts; the room was extremely spacious, comfortable, and oh so quiet. The bathroom was exquisite and what seemed like a never ending supply of

The amenities of the hotel are just as impressive, they have two pools that are children-free and one that is family friendly (all have a bar/restaurant and attendants that keep refreshing your glass with cold water), a gym that had everything from treadmills and ellipticals, to dedicated areas for pilates and TRX. The spa is enormous and offers a wide variety of treatments for men and women, I had a small session there and I immediately regretted not to have booked a longer one - it was amazing!

For me the best part of this hotel is The Beach Restaurant. Make sure you book yourselves in for a dinner to enjoy an exquisite menu along the hotel's private beach. You won't be disappointed!

Thank you everyone at Chedi Muscat for your wonderful hospitality, I look forward to our next visit!

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Maria A
Luxehotellier, General Manager at The Chedi Muscat – a GHM hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2015

Dear Maria A

Thank you for your time reviewing The Chedi Muscat, a member of LHW, in such great detail.
We truly take your compliments as out motivational tool.
The team and I look forward having you back in the not so distant future.
Please call on us if we can help you in any way.

Warm regards from Muscat

misel@ghmhotels.com

Reviewed March 23, 2015

The Chedi is without doubt one of the finest hotels in the world. The pool area is wonderful. Also the Spa treatments are more than relaxing and the staff is absolutely amazing. We had lunch by the pool and nejoyed an japanse fusion cuisine dinner at night which was very delicious

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank AnneSand
Luxehotellier, General Manager at The Chedi Muscat – a GHM hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2015

Dear AnneSand

The entire team here at The Chedi Muscat is delighted to learn about your assessment rating us "without doubt one of the finest hotels in the world".
Truly a strong statement which will boost our motivation to deliver the best possible experience to all our guests. It's only through our hard working, amazing colleagues that we are able to be recognized as one of the finest hotels in the region.
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be of service to you and look forward having you back in the not too distant future.

Sunny regards from Muscat

miseli@ghmhotels.com

Reviewed March 22, 2015 via mobile

I've been here for short time and one of memorable stay i ever had! Great hotel with beautiful staff. The view is just incridible. I am very pleased to recommend this hotel after a recent 3 days stay. well presented and great value for money. Will be back!!

Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank jeffburke

Dear jeffburke

Many thanks for leaving your review just after short 3 days stay at The Chedi Muscat.
It gives us great honor to read that you have rated us as a "great hotel with beautiful staff" with an "incredible view".
We appreciate your recognition and looking forward having you back soon.

Sunny regards