“It's Pizza Express...”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 18, 2017 via mobile

Great pizza and this was in a great really enjoyed the food. It was busy and the kitchen was good to watch.

1  Thank Hoang Q

Reviewed February 13, 2017 via mobile

The Wave branch is good because of the pleasant ambiance. Service was 8/10. I was just disappointed that such a restaurant would ran out of plastic or papar bag for take out of the food that we didn't finish.

Price is a bit high for the quality they offer. Serving was neither too small nor big.

Reviewed December 7, 2016 via mobile

Every time i go here i'm usually so dissatisfied I swear I'll never return. The Pizza is good. No Coke Pepsi. But the service is atrocious. There is no energy in the place. Great location on Almouj, The Wave, plenty of passing trade.
Maybe their business is takeaway and the occasional children's party, in which case they might be better off shutting the restaurant
AC wasn't working, so I sat outside - beautiful this time of year, lots to look at whilst waiting to get some attention from the sleepy and disinterested staff. Who in their right mind would suggest desert whilst handing someone a bill. WAKE UP!

Reviewed November 26, 2016

Three times in four months I have had terrible service and have been so disappointed. The first time we asked for food, and waited, and waited, and saw other people coming in and finally asked the manager what was going on – they apologized and after 1 hour the food Arrived. The second time – the restaurant was too busy doing take away’s that they said they couldn’t complete our order and to come back later.

But this time is the final straw – I will not be embarrassed in front of guests again by this company.

We arrived at 150pm and placed a standard order. There were only 2 other couples in the restaurant so we ordered 2 orange juices and 2 pizzas. A family arrived ten minutes later and ordered similar. Finally a tray with orange juice arrived to the other table and one glass to my table. I was told that there was no more orange juice today – as it was out. Amazingly the other family seemed to be enjoying there orange juices. Next – 25 minutes later the pizzas arrived to the newly arrived customers (not their fault I might add) but nothing for us. I asked why do they have their pizza which one was definitely the one we ordered and we didn’t have ours.
In total an hour wasted.. We just got up and left. I’m sick of this place. Someone in that restaurant made the conscious decision to pass both elements of our order to other. I do not expect this bad level of service anywhere in the world

2  Thank jordanpanantha
GuestRelationsBAH, Socioholics Agency Representative at Pizza Express, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2016

This surely seems disappointing, please if you could send us your contact details & location where you faced this situation, on lojo@buralhickman.com will be helpful to investigate and improve our service.
Best regards,
Team Pizza Express (Muscat)

Reviewed November 19, 2016 via mobile

They just ignored us, I went inside to ask them if they serve and they said yes, I asked them to let anyone come to take our order and they agreed, then they ignored us for another 10 minutes!!!!
Would never come back to this irrespective place, I don't recommend of course!
19.Nov.2016
4:20 pm
Muscat

GuestRelationsBAH, Socioholics Agency Representative at Pizza Express, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2016

Dear Avagalal,

This surely seems disappointing, please if you could send us your contact details on lojo@buralhickman.com will be helpful to investigate and improve our service.
Best regards,
Team Pizza Express (Muscat)