“Lovely meal ”

Ranked #33 of 463 Restaurants in Muscat
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

Thank you to the team at this lovely restaurant for looking after us so well at dinner. Especially Borhan who took our reservation earlier that day and made sure we were looked after when we arrived for our meal. Delicious calamari and fish soup followed by a great risotto and well cooked prawns. Amazing service and food and had a great evening. Thank you again...

2  Thank Daniel S

Reviewed December 28, 2017 via mobile

I’m so please to meet John who truly understand how to enhance the customer service experience in this restaurant which keeps me a regular customer once again thanks John

1  Thank Saleem A
Reviewed December 28, 2017

The food was not bad but what I liked was that it was a special evening for me and Thomas the manager of the restaurant has very well understood, he did everything to make my evening at the top, flower and candle on the table, dinner by the pool, impeccable service, always smiling and available.

1  Thank T-Yepsei
Reviewed December 23, 2017

This is a good restaurant with good service. Italian cuisine is served and the servers are quite attentive.

1  Thank AwanOmer
Reviewed December 3, 2017

Tasty magarita pizza! My kid loves it. A place to fill your stomach by the swimming pool while relaxing and sun tanning.

1  Thank Susan H