“Best service and best food ever”
Review of Casper & Gambini's

Casper & Gambini's
Ranked #157 of 468 Restaurants in Muscat
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Description: All In Good Taste Whether it’s for breakfast, lunch, dinner, a light snack or one of our award winning coffees, everything at Casper & Gambini’s is done in good taste. The all-day menu features hot cuisine, sandwiches, sensational salads, healthy choices, scrumptious desserts and a variety of award winning coffee and refreshments, all prepared with a commitment to true quality; Our ability to consistently deliver natural and unique flavors has guided us from our early days in 40 SQM kitchen in Ashrafieh, Lebanon in 1996 to a regionally recognized and loved brand now delivering the good taste in 12 countries.
Reviewed September 30, 2017 via mobile

I always come to casper & Gambini for some amazing sushi or pasta . This time ordered some sushi and carrot soup . I
Although i ordered one soup and ine ice tea they kindly splited the soup and ice team for the 2 of us. The taste was heavenly. The service is amazing they offered me free dessert and coffee.

Best place to eat and to have good time .

Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

Today I had my lunch , excellent service , friendly staff , Food was great , they a lovely salad bar , good selection, highly recommended.

Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

C&G is one of the few franchise restaurants that sticks to its known very good quality of service and food. This is my first visit to it in muscat, and I've tried my favorite pesto pasta and tomato basil soup. Same great taste! And beautiful modern setting. Keep it up C&G!

Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

After a long day of driving the kids around, and a grocery shopping trip yet to do before we end the day, we settled ourselves at Casper and Gambinis at Avenue Mall for a quick snack before the shopping. The kids wanted fries and we ordered the club sandwich, having read somewhere that that is the item to order if you need to test a cafe.
The fries were crispy and warm and the sandwich was moist and full of yumminess. One plate was enough for both my husband and me,considering we were famished and I was pregnant too!
The ambience is pretty good considering its in a mall and the waiters were very attentive and plesant.

The only drawback would be that the food took ages to come and the place wasn't even filled at that time.

Would definitely go there again to try out their breakfast

Reviewed June 23, 2017 via mobile

A friend and I had a meal at Caspers last night. The service we had was first class, without being asked all the time was everything ok. Waiters where nearby in hand at all times. The soup stater was hot and croutons very nice. I then had the chicken pesto with pine nuts. Wonderful. Thanks guys for the great food and best of service.