All reviews mini golf swim up bar four poster bed infinity pool jacuzzi bath mini market courtesy bus los cristianos kids club on arrival minute drive hire car table tennis beautiful resort welcome drink hotel restaurant well equipped kitchen
Reviewed April 3, 2018

Lovely warm welcome with a glass of bubbly, cases take to our room (well apartment - it was bigger than my house). The place is spotless the food is lovely and its in a great spot away from the bustle but easy to get too. Will be back

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed April 2, 2018

Warm welcome, glass of bubbly, cases taken to the room (710). Grounds and facilities are excellent. We did not eat in the restaurant as we believed meal options to be expensive, cannot comment of quality. We had a 3 bed duplex appartment but the upper floor were locked to keep us out. Thought there was a mixture of style and some of the funture whilst having a stressed look was also worn. Kitchen doors were a bit iffy but the bathroom was in need of a total refurb. The side panel continually fell off and each time we took a shower the whole floor flooded from underneath the bath. There was a open slatted window without glass in the bathroom. Our appartment was on the highest level and backed onto a busy road so noise came through this bathroom window. The remainder of the extrenal window/door frames seems to be of warped cheap wood and daylight clearly visible. Very very poor wifi, could not even download emails. Excellent TV with approx 10 English speaking channels. Sun bed & seat cushions for room were hidden behind curtains and we did not find them until day 3. Pool towels not left had to ask. Shulttle bus available to Los Cristainos & Las Americas but only during the day, I reckon most needed in the evening. Los Cristainos very down looking and not recommended, parts of Las Americas ok. Siam Mall nearby offering excellent shopping and good restaurants. Hospital being built in front of this complex and will spoil sea view. We had a nice winter break and if the inside of appartments matched the grounds then this would be a luxury complex. Recommend a car but take care very fast and difficult driving.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is a disgrace left my expensive watch in the hotel room next to the shower before I checked out. On the way to the airport in a taxi realises is left it i rang the reception told them where I’d left the watch and told them the room they sent house keeping to my room to collect my watch called them back 10 mins later and they had my watch in reception told them I wouldn’t have time to collect my watch as maybe miss my flight so I knew I was coming back to Tenerife in April rather than send it to me I would collect if they could put it in the safe .. emailed them in Feb to tell them the date I’ll be there to collect and all of a sudden my expensive watch is nowhere to be seen and all they have done is ignore my all my emails ... THEIFS SOMEWHERE IN THE STAFF OF THE HOTEL !!!!!!!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Companion763902
Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

We usually stay in the centre but decided to move a bit rural this time and found this lovely hotel/apartments
Lovely welcome and was after 9m, glass of champagne on arrival and although he was the only guy on reception took us almost the full way to our rooms
Very clean although bathroom could do with an update
Kitchen more than ample, good tv channels too.
Breakfast was good, dinner was too and the staff are friendly and helpful
Pool good
The only downside for us was the noise of other rooms, could hear doors opening and shutting and furniture scraping in the early hours

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 7 nights commencing 9th March. Reviews are always based on expectation and perception, so I understand that some people may think at times that service was slower than they would expect or that rooms should be updated, but for us everything about the Regency was FANTASTIC. The staff were brilliant all the time and everytime. The rooms might not be cutting edge super modern, but the style is in keeping with the balinese dark wood theme of the Regency and the housekeeping service was excellent. The restaurant was elegant, candle-lit and spacious, with absolutely wonderful food; the fish dishes in particular were superb and compared to local restaurants and others further afield, very well priced. The pool was the largest we've ever seen; super clean, with Jacuzzi and for us, an excellent pool bar service. The resort was peaceful, friendly and very welcoming.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple