“A great Equestrian Centre”

Curium Equestrian Center
Ranked #2 of 4 things to do in Episkopi
More attraction details
Owner description: Set on the most beautiful beach in Cyprus, you can find the largest equestrian horse riding club on the Island. Our qualified instructors can help you to improve your riding, whether you are a complete beginner or an experienced rider. Enjoy the art of dressage, the power of show jumping, or the thrill of a cross country lesson. Or why not go for an exhilarating hack through stunning scenery with sea views?
Reviewed 14 June 2015

Both my daughters are intermediate riders and have visited these stables more than once whilst on holiday. Always have an excellent experience.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

After reading the reviews of this place on trip advisor, as a relatively experienced rider I decided a lesson here was not to be missed - and I was right. After being honest about my level of experience I turned up to be partnered with a fantastic stallion. I had an amazing lesson with Angelos, who was a brilliant instructor, and patiently explained what I needed to do to get the horse to go well for me. I experienced flying changes and lateral work on a horse I could only dream of owning. On future visits I will definitely return here for more lessons!!

3  Thank Catrina R
Reviewed 19 December 2012

hey, if you're going to visit limassol and have a car - for sure - go and ride a horse!!! really cool experience just on the shore! great happy service, very easy to learn! just a MUST DO!!!

I've took Stella (name of a hourse) - perfect!) Will visit again next time I'm in Limassol!)

Thans a lot to all of the guys running this beautiful place!)
Nikita

2  Thank MoscowGame
Reviewed 23 August 2012

an amazing place, wontedful views of the bay whether you go by day or by night to whach some theater ...
Incrediple mosaics and a very intrequing history of the place!!

1  Thank Maria_MarieCY