“Everybody welcome if you have an appointment ”

Curium Equestrian Center
Ranked #2 of 4 things to do in Episkopi
More attraction details
Owner description: Set on the most beautiful beach in Cyprus, you can find the largest equestrian horse riding club on the Island. Our qualified instructors can help you to improve your riding, whether you are a complete beginner or an experienced rider. Enjoy the art of dressage, the power of show jumping, or the thrill of a cross country lesson. Or why not go for an exhilarating hack through stunning scenery with sea views?
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

We were in the area visiting Kurion and dropped in to see if there were any spaces that week. The sign says everybody welcome however we turned up to find one person napping under the tree (it was lunch time) who didn't seem very happy we just turned up and was less than helpful when we asked for availability although he did glance through the window of the office and said phone the manager. This put my daughter off so in the end as it was quite a distance did not return. The facilities looked good however so it was a shame. Good Customer service costs nothing.

1  Thank Beaufoysvoyager
There are newer reviews for Curium Equestrian Center

Reviewed 25 March 2016 via mobile

Excellent establishment,offers plenty of hacking opportunities.Excellent showjumping and dressage opportunities.Family orientated and dog friendly! :)

1  Thank Zoe E
Reviewed 8 February 2016

I read about a 'beach ride' and phoned to check it really was a 'beach ride'. I should have done more homework as there is a very pebbly beach and access to it either isn't possible or wouldn't be safe to ride on so the ride (walking and one trot) is on a mainly stony path parallel to the sea, then doubles back from the nearby factory is approached.
On the plus side the horse was a nice ride, the 2 instructors accompanying me were helpful and friendly, all horses I saw seemed to be in good condition and facilities - 2 menages and a show jumping course - looked quite good, though the cross country course was obviously very neglected.
As a novice the ride would be okay but disappointingly boring for an experienced rider - or perhaps I should have asked the owner to assess my riding ability in order to offer a suitable type of ride.

Reviewed 14 June 2015

Both my daughters are intermediate riders and have visited these stables more than once whilst on holiday. Always have an excellent experience.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

After reading the reviews of this place on trip advisor, as a relatively experienced rider I decided a lesson here was not to be missed - and I was right. After being honest about my level of experience I turned up to be partnered with a fantastic stallion. I had an amazing lesson with Angelos, who was a brilliant instructor, and patiently explained what I needed to do to get the horse to go well for me. I experienced flying changes and lateral work on a horse I could only dream of owning. On future visits I will definitely return here for more lessons!!

3  Thank Catrina R