“A little hidden gem, stunningly beautiful...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
JessC78
Manchester, United Kingdom
“A little hidden gem, stunningly beautiful, peaceful and relaxing.”
Reviewed February 1, 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Visited Hen Felin Uchaf with family including 2 very young children in January 2013. We originally booked for one week but discovered that the cottage was available the following week too so extended our stay as we were loathed to leave - luckily for us as then there is little availability until October. The cottage is beautifully presented, extremely clean and well equipped with stunning uninterrupted views of the beautiful coast line. We experienced every type of weather during our stay from snow to clear blue sunny skies and the cottage does not disappoint in any light. The beach was steps away from the cottage grounds and was clean, safe and so quiet (given the time of year) that it felt like our own private idyll and extension to the cottage. The owners were lovely people; friendly, attentive and knowledgable and on hand to assist with any query. Would certainly recommend this property and hope to visit again in the near future.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The cottage overall was beautiful and the views from the patio just breathtaking.
Liked least: There was nothing to dislike.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Glossop
Reviewed January 8, 2013 for a stay in November 2012

Surrey
Reviewed September 6, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Derby
Reviewed October 27, 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44

Reviewed March 2, 2011 for a stay in December 2010

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing